• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am kind of sorry for Xhaka. He is arguably the best midfielder in the current team; I agree with many of you that he does not perform very well, and I am also up to selling him, but honestly not in January. Maybe, the club already received some reasonable offer from Hertha Berlin, which makes them think twice. Given that his soul is not with Arsenal anymore after the famous "**** off", I think we do not have many choices here. Sell him and hopefully we can find someone cheap but descent like Guendouzi.

Malky

Established Member
Transfer negotiations with Hertha Berlin when they tell us they want to pay £45M for Xhaka :lol:
source.gif

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Probably be a loan, with option to buy, we covering a large part of his wages.

£45m and Hertha Berlin? :rofl:

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
If we don't have a replacement 'nearly signed' before we are letting him go, this would be the most typical Arsenal thing ever.

And it looks like it will be a loan + option to buy only, so they still can decide not to sign him in summer.

We have no squad depth anymore, Guendouzi the only one available next to Torreira.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If we don't have a replacement 'nearly signed' before we are letting him go, this would be the most typical Arsenal thing ever.

And it looks like it will be a loan + option to buy only, so they still can decide not to sign him in summer.

We have no squad depth anymore, Guendouzi the only one available next to Torreira.
Yes Torreira Willock Ceballos Guendouzi definitely need good midfielder there 2 in summer.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I am kind of sorry for Xhaka. He is arguably the best midfielder in the current team.

He most certainly is not the best midfielder in the current team, and that's in spite of the fact that it's not exactly a huge feat to be the best midfielder in the current team.

Xhaka's upside isn't worth his downside. I enjoy the odd great long pass or the long distance screamer, but the lack of dynamism and mindless challenges aren't worth it. One of the most frustrating players I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom