• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WisemanAFC

Pep Guardiola has revealed Mikel Arteta is close to becoming Arsenal’s new manager. The Manchester City boss said: "He's in London close to finishing the deal with Arsenal. It's almost done. He's moving to Arsenal. I don't know the last details of the contract but I think it's there."

RELATED ARTICLES

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I've read a few reviews on IMDB who gave 1 just because people rated it 10 as soon as it was out. :lol:

I'll wait after our game to binge it. I'll probably need to escape to a fantasy world after the shambles we'll produce.

Rating film/TV is very subjective anyway, even beyond the critics - mainstream audience divide.

The new Star Wars apparently is ****e, though. Read spoilers from early screenings and I can only agree. The Sequel Trilogy is a giant nonsensical moneygrabbing turd.

HBL

Established Member
Breaking bad
Fargo
Game of Thrones
Rick And Morty
Atypical (Weird I know)

That's just out of the ones I've watched though.

Then theres like Brooklyn 99, South Park, SoA, Prison Break, all up there.
Atypical is decent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom