• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life After Emery Begins

Would you be satisfied with hiring Mikel Arteta?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Imdb is my holy grail though. Ratings are usually spot on in regards to if I'll enjoy it.

Definetely, but it's true that it's a bit early to judge The witcher as imdb's biggest plus comes with the huuge amount of votes over time.

Surely you'll also have massive fans of the video game hyping the series early on.

GoT, Rick and Morty as well as Breaking Bad surely on my top 5 too, but have a tough time choosing the last two.

Fargo decent, but not top 5 for me.

HBL

Established Member
Definetely, but it's true that it's a bit early to judge The witcher as imdb's biggest plus comes with the huuge amount of votes over time.

Surely you'll also have massive fans of the video game hyping the series early on.

GoT, Rick and Morty as well as Breaking Bad surely on my top 5 too, but have a tough time choosing the last two.

Fargo decent, but not top 5 for me.
The first season of Fargo is sensational

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Imdb is my holy grail though. Ratings are usually spot on in regards to if I'll enjoy it.

Imdb is usually pretty spot on for most things which have around 100.000 votes. It's a bit dodgy though with blockbuster audience favourites and indie films at times. It's also usually spot on with older, well known films, but lacking in rather unkown old films.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You love drama movies? They usually get over 7.5 from what I have observed.

With imdb one needs to learn what type of movies get bad ratings eventhough they are great in their genre.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
I have been informed by my informers that the club does not want to impact the preparation of the match tomorrow and as such, Arteta will be announced after the Everton match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom