• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Freddie is meant to be in charge still this week for one more game & Mikel is said to be meeting us over at Everton for the game. I bet you though Mikel will have a quiet word to Freddie about the team list he wants to see, or a hint at least.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Alright it's finally done. Welcome back Mikel! If nothing else, I'm intrigued to see how he tries to begin the process of rebuilding. COYG!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What the f*ck is this? Arrive in suits minus headphones? F*ck off. :lol:

EMPOP7LWkAIxTsi
Hopefully Josh tell them to f**k off.

What are these requests choosing the sleeve length size and no headphones? Surely made up

Not who I would have wanted but it is what it is. Personally I'd put winning over good football every time. Both is just a bonus. Massive risk and smacks of the club being typically Arsenal and going for the cheapest and easiest option. It'll be interesting to see how much goodwill there is for him, and how long it lasts. I suspect the hierarchy will soon feel the heat if it becomes obvious it isn't working.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The mood in here definitely looks more positive overall than we Emery joined, at least to me anyway...hopefully His Hairness can unite this broken fan base, very happy with this appointment!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Going to be interesting to see his philosophy play out vs his pragmatism.

Some of the suggested lineups just look insane on paper.

EMOw68fXkAIqUTx.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Manberg

Predator
Loved him as a player and I'm sure he has what it takes to be a great manager. We need to be patient and forgiving because the state of the team as it is sucks.

Top Bottom