• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Hoping you guys can enlighten me. As an American that has been a die hard Arsenal fan for 7 years I wanted to get your take on the following-

Is it a slight, or does it imply a lesser role to announce Arteta as the "head coach?" I saw in Pep's letter he also said "he will be a great coach". With the team not announcing him as Manager does that imply a lesser role, or just simply a lingo thing?

Thanks.
This was done after Wenger left.

AFC no longer have a manager, they will be using head coach for the team, and separate team for transfers and contracts.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Everyone else on this forum bully you so much but you always target me smh. I'm actually nice to you compared to some of these guys I don't even make fun of your height as I'm against body shaming.

But let's no derail another threads, this sht is so unprofessional mods need to do a better job moderating.

How do I attack you? I say we're best friends but I just want you to post more positive, I'm all about positivity.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
If I were one of the players, I would be scared by the prospect of having Arteta as a coach than a
Anchelotti.

Mikel will be risking his career by folding for players so he will be as strict as he possibly can. And that is exactly what this team needs right now.

Everyone involved in this is risking their career, be it Raul, Mikel, the players and they can't afford to slip so it's make or break.
Now is the time to really "Be Excited".

I have to choose to see it that way now

Otherwise Id go crazy

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
How do I attack you? I say we're best friends but I just want you to post more positive, I'm all about positivity.

You try to troll me with this best friend stuff which I don't mind, but you need to start standing up for yourself instead of being the butt of everyone's jokes. You let complete losers like @Riou make fun of you come on now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EMPFA18WoAE-A78.jpg

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

I'll fully back him of course.

I'd give it 2 games until the fanbase turns on him.

@Joestlaachmkr will claim Mourinho would have instantly fixed our defensive problems and @field442 will accuse all spaniards who back him of wearimg red and yellow glasses.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Welcome Mikel!!!!! I must admit, it’s pretty gutsy move to give a four year contract to a guy for his first ever head coach job but let’s hope it all pans out. I do have my doubts but I then again nothing would make me happier than Mikel proving out to be amazing. Always liked him as a player and he seem like a good guy too!!! So let’s leave all the negative **** behind and COYG!!!!!!!!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I would be fascinated to see that line-up deployed in the PL, could see them produce some great football.

Im a Xhaka Guy and not even I want that

Torreira dm
Xhaka and Guendozi cms

Bin Özil! I was a proponent for him Long enough

Auba Laca Pepe
Upfront

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

You try to troll me with this best friend stuff which I don't mind, but you need to start standing up for yourself instead of being the butt of everyone's jokes. You let complete losers like @Riou make fun of you come on now.

I don't give a f*ck about being the butt of a joke.

You know why everyone tries to make fun of me? Jealousy. When you're at the top everyone wants to take you down.

Top Bottom