• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Tsl

What an exellent first press conference from our new man. I know that words wont do the business, but what a relief to have a manager that is clear in his communication. He said everything we wanted to hear without it being cliche-like. I really think he is ready for this :Celebration:

ThisFather

Fan of Alpha Males
Incredible press conference/interview. Hearing him speak, it looks like he has a clear philosophy and a way of doing things. A clear expectation from the players. Very impressed about the idea that he wants full commitment from the players, that there is lots to do, no hiding on the pitch allowed and that players have to take responsibility for their duties.

Recently, its the up-and-coming managers that have succeeded. **** experience. It's overrated. Mourinho, Zidane, Guardiola etc were not veterans with years of experience when they took the footballing world by surprise. It's now the age of young managers with new ideas taking over.

Arteta knows the Premier League inside out. I'm optimistic. I was against his appointment but looking at it from another angle has got me hyped!

GunnerUK

Incredible press conference/interview. Hearing him speak, it looks like he has a clear philosophy and a way of doing things. A clear expectation from the players. Very impressed about the idea that he wants full commitment from the players, that there is lots to do, no hiding on the pitch allowed and that players have to take responsibility for their duties.

Recently, its the up-and-coming managers that have succeeded. **** experience. It's overrated. Mourinho, Zidane, Guardiola etc were not veterans with years of experience when they took the footballing world by surprise. It's now the age of young managers with new ideas taking over.

Arteta knows the Premier League inside out. I'm optimistic. I was against his appointment but looking at it from another angle has got me hyped!

He has the potential to do very well no doubt it’s also got the potential to be a complete car crash. Let’s hope this is a new chapter for us. At this stage I just want to see us play entertaining football and prove difficult to beat.

Justin1986

I'm just happy that I could watch an Arsenal press conference again without the word 'protagonists' being used. Hopefully we can also get rid of this nonsense about players voting for the captain and having 37 of them.
And being told how Everton are one of the best teams in the league and how worried we are about them and that draws are good because there not losses

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've been pro Arteta from the moment we were linked with him last summer.

But now, I can't help but feel worried.

I know everyone is excited.

But As an arsenal fan, let me ask this question.

When was the last time we were all excited about something and that thing turned out great?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I've been pro Arteta from the moment we were linked with him last summer.

But now, I can't help but feel worried.

I know everyone is excited.

But As an arsenal fan, let me ask this question.

When was the last time we were all excited about something and that thing turned out great?
You can't be excited with these current players but you hope Arteta does get best of them get them play at the level they should be then go again in summer

GDeep™

League is very weak
Didn’t most of this forum want to go away from what Arteta is preaching? Attacking football, concentrating more on ourselves than the opposition, principles laid down here for years etc.

Most of you were anti those principles and Emery was your great white hope.

Glad we’re all back on the same page again.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Didn’t most of this forum want to go away from what Arteta is preaching? Attacking football, concentrating more on ourselves than the opposition, principles laid down here for years etc.

Most of you were anti those principles and Emery was your great white hope.

Glad we’re all back on the same page again.

Sure everyone who wanted to give Emery some time was against attacking football and those other things. :lol:

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Arteta can be an amazing manager, but the probability of him doing bad is just the same.
I’m not saying he is inexperienced but we just have no data or past record to see if he is a good manager.

People are overly excited about interviews. I don’t care about what he says or the attitude/passion he has.

As long as he has great tactical plans and able to implement them in training, has great analytical skills to analyse both ours and opponent’s weaknesses and adjust tactically, respond to opponent’s in game tactical changes and make great tactical tweaks, making good decisions on substitutions, I will be happy with the appointment.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Arteta can be an amazing manager, but the probability of him doing bad is just the same.
I’m not saying he is inexperienced but we just have no data or past record to see if he is a good manager.

People are overly excited about interviews. I don’t care about what he says or the attitude/passion he has.

As long as he has great tactical plans and able to implement them in training, has great analytical skills to analyse both ours and opponent’s weaknesses and adjust tactically, respond to opponent’s in game tactical changes and make great tactical tweaks, making good decisions on substitutions, I will be happy with the appointment.

I could swear I saw this same post some pages back.

Now it's totally clear to me why you have that tag. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom