• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
My point is that people want to pretend Mislintat is some magic guru and we would be in a much better position right now if he had stayed with us..... that's nonsense. Mislintat hasn't done anything to suggest to save the team by himself, or that he is irreplaceable.
I think you miss the point given the direction the club is headed in overall.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
My point is that people want to pretend Mislintat is some magic guru and we would be in a much better position right now if he had stayed with us..... that's nonsense. Mislintat hasn't done anything to suggest to save the team by himself, or that he is irreplaceable.
It doesnt seem like the football world holds him as must have at the mo. Maybe its a great contract, close to family or something but Dortmund > Arsenal > Bundesliga 2 on the face of it a bit odd if the elite talent spotter some suggest.

progman07

Established Member
Guendouzi is no better a signing than Martinelli..... the quality of the players we signed with Mislintat isn't any better than the quality we have signed post him. The rot in the team can't be solved just by signing one or two Guendouzi/Martinelli every season, you need to sign a bunch of them. And Mislintat failed to do that.
We don't even know for sure what has Mislintat's or Sanhelli's role in our signings.

It's probably much more complicated than 'Mislintat only identified 2 players instead of a bunch of talents'.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Still no manager. If Everton appoint one before us there needs to be major protests at the stadium. This is ridiculous

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Going by the comments I've seen today these two oversaw much of our transfer window. Emery wanted Zaha, Maguire and Partey.

Manberg

Predator
I remember when Liverpool’s board member got sacked for signing Andy Carroll for £35m and Henderson for £16m.

Why don’t our board members get put up for scrutiny? We overpay for players and sell for little.

Last edited:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Has anyone seen Edu since he joined? Did he sneak off on the quiet?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Don Raul making a comeback...I think yes!

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i think don Raul need to take is easy with smoking listening to him today he does look a guy who smoke many a day

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
A strange and shady pair. Arteta needs to succeed and so does our transfer policy for them to keep their jobs imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A strange and shady pair. Arteta needs to succeed and so does our transfer policy for them to keep their jobs imo.
i think Raul and Edu are great pair they know how football work they know too many good agents and that super important in today football. edu also looks he have good eye on talents at south America if he get us more Martinelli it would be fantastic.

Vinai turn out just like Huss he help negotiating contract. i mean all in all better than having **** Law and Ivan.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Glad we went for Arteta over Poch. :eek:ops:

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
It'll fuel the talk about going for the "cheap option".

yeah really weird if they didn’t even make an approach. I don’t see any good reason they wouldn’t even try tbh.

as an aside can you move these posts to the raul and vinai thread, better suited there I think and won’t take over this thread..

Reactions: A_G

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Either they really do see something in Arteta and he's the right man to take us forward, or they couldn't afford Poch.

Either way I'm happy with what's happened.

Top Bottom