• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Clean sheet which is a positive. Something to build on. And a lot of building needs to be done.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
A draw or Sp**s win tomorrow? The latter would mean it's only a 6 point gap to 4th

jvw

I'll take 0-0 away at this point. But that was a dire game, complete lack of quality from both sides.

Manberg

Predator
Draws are easy to take when we’re not under pressure to secure top 4 or challenge for the title. So this is what mid table feels like :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Boring draw 1-1

Wasn't too much wrong.

giphy.gif

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
Reasonable at the back today, and we've improved in the transition under Freddie, but I still don't know how we're going to fashion actual chances up top. We are really, really clueless there and it baffles me.

Preacher

Always Crying
Xhaka played his best game this season. I hope that it'll continue.

Martinelli and Saka had tough time against Sidibe.

Reactions: CJJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom