• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OSBK

Established Member
Tough game, very happy with the result. We looked compact, hungry to work hard and most important as a collective we played within our limits.

Keown can piss off, not mentioning our defense today. Saying we played poor, if he thinks that is poor then he should watch our last 10 games.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
If Arteta can balance the midfield with & without the ball think its a 4th-6th team still.

Hope the club give him some money to really build the two or three he wants. Its not a super expensive position.

Dani could be a sleeper coming back to fitness now.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
?

He's crap. Wouldn't have made much difference.

He's been defensive player that had several good games and even scored winners for us in close games to get us 3 points.
We'd have like 6-9 points less without him.

You'd be looking at relegation places right now with the other crap we have

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
He's been defensive player that had several good games and even scored winners for us in close games to get us 3 points.
We'd have like 6-9 points less without him.

You'd be looking at relegation places right now with the other crap we have

Not sure I buy that.

Plutarch

We weren't very good, but I'm not too disappointed as I was expecting us to lose. Our defence and defensive cover seemed to be better today. A clean sheet in a tough away match seems like some sort of achievement. But everything needs to improve a lot, let's hope Arteta is the man for the job.

Ewarwoowar

On balance our youth have stood up to an Everton side that has been rejuvenated and that have been mugging off other sides with physicality and energy, our youth negated that pretty well, just a shame we did not have a CF with guile, pace and power to take that next step.

Justin1986

I think the number 10 role is dead for us from now and so is the 4321.
433 with a 6 and two number 8s will prob be the way Arteta will go judging on wot he’s come from, no player can ever get the ball to stick when there in the hole , wether Özil, smith Rowe or Willock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom