• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
We're also missing Lucas Perez, at least he never scored goals.

I was joking about missing Elneny but its true, he rarely lost the ball, mainly because his passes were short but at least to one of our players.

I'm not going to talk about Arsenal legend Lucas Perez!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Xhaka isn't a terrible player. I think the time is right to sell though. Sell him and make Ceballos our transition player.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Sounds like crap.

In the middle of the most busy time of the year he can go to Germany and negotiate a contract?
You don't believe Xhaka is the one who traveled? Also, there are other ways to communicate other than face to face in these times my old wanderer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

You don't believe Xhaka is the one who traveled? Also, there are other ways to communicate other than face to face in these times my old wanderer.
Well, yeah, they could have sent someone to London, but still find it hard to believe.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Well, yeah, they could have sent someone to London, but still find it hard to believe.
Some clubs like to get their transfers done early in the window. I know it's hard to believe. All players have time after training. Doesn't matter if they play games every three days.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
Fine be me. Someone is willing to PAY us for Granit freaking Xhaka. You bite their hand off while accepting the offer in general but even more so if it’s for €45m.

Imagine how hard it would be trying to keep a straight face at the meetings with Berlin though. :lol:
Po po po poker face

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Our executives will be on the run from the law enforcement if we pull off this daylight robbery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom