• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
A clean sheet and a point up at goodison never to be sniffed at but it does feel like a missed opportunity for all three points. Then again I'm sure their fans probably feel the same. Must admit I was a bit surprised they weren't more in our faces over the 90 minutes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A clean sheet and a point up at goodison never to be sniffed at but it does feel like a missed opportunity for all three points. Then again I'm sure their fans probably feel the same. Must admit I was a bit surprised they weren't more in our faces over the 90 minutes.
I think we defended much better didn't allow them much space

Reactions: CJJ

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
When that last time we ended the with less than 60 points? Because we need to be so much better at 2nd half of season to finish the season with 60+ points

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
He did say "what you do when you have the ball"!

Yeah fair enough, in that sense he won't be pleased at all.. You could say the attitude when we were on the ball was terrible too, players hiding and being too timid to take responsibility, piss poor movement up front and no one playing with any personality, disappointing... Most of these guys are out of their depth at this level atm unfortunately..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom