• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Media Tears

GDeep™

League is very weak
Looking at the results history, looks like Arsenal vs Stoke - under Wenger/Pulis, is 8-3 to us. With a couple of draws.

One game we lost in the FA cup, the other two we lost in the league by 1 goal, from my quick look.

This Stoke thing has grown a life of its own. Think Bolton under Sam Allardyce gave us more problems, and later they actually played football with Okocha, Djorkaeff etc.

Pulis is a ****. His claim to fame is kicking our players and creating a nasty volatile atmosphere with his inbred Brexit fan base. Ramsey paid for it too.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Interesting what the guys say, not enough of a big deal gets made of what was the most amazing final day in English football history.

I have a theory it’s related to anything before the PL, Sky Sports, Euro ‘96 etc being forgotten.

Want to watch the documentary but I don’t have demand I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Interesting what the guys say, not enough of a big deal gets made of what was the most amazing final day in English football history.

I have a theory it’s related to anything before the PL, Sky Sports, Euro ‘96 etc being forgotten.

Want to watch the documentary but I don’t have demand I think.

Agree, this is the greatest league win in English history, should be talked about as such.

Think when we won the league in 1971, it was another last minute winner, this time at ****e Hart Lane...what a club we are :drool:

GDeep™

League is very weak

For those who haven’t seen it before. Great to see the old clips, story of Wright, and obviously Rocastle.

Emotional viewing at times knowing Rocastle died young.

I don’t know if you’ll see stories like this again, Wright getting his chances into his 20’s, him and Rocastle knowing each other. This only happens in films.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom