• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Everton vs Arsenal | Saturday 21st December | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Ive only just seen this

Yikes he's not going to be pleased about how they responded.

I think they did alright in terms of commitment, I just like the quote, he is very intelligent in how he tries to bring across certain messages, trying to challenge the players.

In the end he could've just said 'go hard or go home' which is hardly as effective.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Everton got 4 points against Manutd away and Chelsea at-home they pick some good form before this game
Sure, they picked up a couple of decent results but I watch a lot of football and I can safely say Everton have been the worst team I have seen play so far this season

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sure, they picked up a couple of decent results but I watch a lot of football and I can safely say Everton have been the worst team I have seen play so far this season
Everton been similar to us no surprise about the result both teams lack everything at the moment

bergholt

There wasn’t an ounce of creativity from the midfield onwards. ESR, Auba were invisible, Reiss and Gabriel had a couple flashes, but that was it.

Yes, but:

ESR: 19 year old winger
Nelson: 20 year old winger
Martinelli: 18 year old striker

They're super young and none of them are actually CMs, so are you really surprised?

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Aside from Martinelli, our youngsters are so meh, if we have a youth project with these guys it will fail. Hopefully our scouting team is ready to find some top talents.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Only watched the first 65 minutes of the game. That was as solid we've been defensively all season. The first 20 minutes in the 2nd half I thought we looked threatening. But in my opinion, Emery's influence is still very much there in this team. The constant refusal to play vertical line-breaking passes and instead choosing safe recycling of possession needs to be coached out of the club by Arteta. No idea if he can do that with this group of players, but it's the way forward.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
All our youngsters have promise but you can't put them in this kind of situation they didn't even play games at top level before this season

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Think the youngsters were played because the seniors have been showing such poor attitudes

It's a principle thing. Yeah you might not be the best on paper but at least you'll be brave and try for the shirt and the fans

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Yes, similar trolling. I remember, you haven't changed.
Not sure how you have face to come here after all the arguments about how great Emery is, you don’t know **** :lol:

Just because you get things later than others doesn’t mean they are trolling. Chelsea have a better youth project right now, and if they add Sancho to their already exciting young team we’re going to be left behind with the hopes that somehow these players will get more talented.

I just hope Edu and Raul realize this sooner than they realized that Emery was rubbish.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Think the youngsters were played because the seniors have been showing such poor attitudes

It's a principle thing. Yeah you might not be the best on paper but at least you'll be brave and try for the shirt and the fans
We done that many times this season but our senior players not seem to give a f**k being benched by teenage players

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Not sure how you have face to come here after all the arguments about how great Emery is, you don’t know **** :lol:

Just because you get things later than others doesn’t mean they are trolling. Chelsea have a better youth project right now, and if they add Sancho to their already exciting young team we’re going to be left behind with the hopes that somehow these players will get more talented.

I just hope Edu and Raul realize this sooner than they realized that Emery was rubbish.

More trolling, never said Emery is great. I said to give Emery time (like now with Arteta) and not insult personalities like Wenger never would.

When he was given time and it was clear he lost the dressing room I came here and said its time for him to go. But people like you see only what they want, not the truth usually.

Chelsea is maybe the only club with better youth than Arsenal in EPL. But I won't start arguing with what is clear trolling. Have a nice weekend.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Anyone ****ting on our young players must remind themselves they are playing in a disjointed team for a club in serious turmoil. Currently led by an assistant manager with no experienced or staff. Half of them playing out of position. We have senior players that are scared to receive a ball in a game to lead them by example. This is not where young talent thrives.

I'll judge them when we are a proper football club.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
More trolling, never said Emery is great. I said to give Emery time (like now with Arteta) and not insult personalities like Wenger never would. When he was given time and it was clear he lost the dressing room I came here and said its time for him to go. But people like you see only what they want, not the truth usually.

Chelsea is maybe the only club with better youth than Arsenal in EPL. But I won't start arguing with what is clear trolling. Have a nice weekend.
No no, you didn’t just support the manager, you threw insults at other users who were giving proof of Emery being terrible, just like you’re doing now. So you’ve been proven wrong once and still arrogantly tell people to stop “trolling” just because you disagree? Don’t be a pompous ass.

Chelsea are the only other top club in the PL who are having a “youth project”, so how much of an achievement is it to be behind the only competition? It’s the damn truth no matter how much it hurts.

This can change however, if Edu/Raul recognize this and work on acquiring new talent from outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom