• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

balthazar

I want us to secure the signature of Yari Verschaeren, and then loan him back to Anderlect or to Ligue 1.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not that arsed about spending this season. We'd need to bring in a forward if Auba is sold, but I think we could lose Mustafi, Xhaka etc and replace internally (Chambers and Holding, Ceballos and Willock).

ChefMan21

I wonder if it will be loan (with potentially option to buy) signings only, targeting players that haven't been getting a huge amount of game time. In that stead I think it might be players like:
  • Isco
  • Umtiti
  • Demiral
  • Emre Can
  • Barkley
  • Rodriguez

roz

Fake News Merchant
I wonder if it will be loan (with potentially option to buy) signings only, targeting players that haven't been getting a huge amount of game time. In that stead I think it might be players like:
  • Isco
  • Umtiti
  • Demiral
  • Emre Can
  • Barkley
  • Rodriguez
Would not want a single one of those. Overrated beyond belief. Maybe would take Isco

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I voted CB but CB, CM, DM are all important. I went for CB because all of our CB's are poor, we need one top CB in there to help.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I voted for central midfield. Despite the lack of quality we already have 6 central defenders and another arriving in the summer. We need to get rid of a few before adding more.

I also think teams being able to cut straight through our midfield makes the defence look worse than it could be. I am convinced that more solidity in midfield and better defending from the front from the forwards and our defence will become at least adequate until the summer.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Who leaves Atletico to go to Arsenal in 2019? I would love Partey, but he seems almost as unrealistic as Ousmane Dembele did a couple of years ago.

Ornstein reported that he was desperate to join us in the summer, his father also urged him to leave Atletico, whichi is why myself and others believe it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom