• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If he joined in Jan I would want him to pair with Holding or Chambers, don't let him anywhere near Luiz or Sokrapis!

Chaoz_Enigma

Hope he stays in France.
Agreed, he has just come back from injuries. He needs a run of games in france and build on his confidence. This way next season he will come in strong and confident. Being the main man there will build him up(hopefully) to be a good player. Coming in without proper pre-season as a young player with huge expectation in a middle of crisis is not very ideal for the development of a young player.

Stian

Saliba has that commanding Van Dijk potential. I Just hope we sort out our defensive srructure by the time he arrives or he too, Will suffer greatly. Luiz can **** off come january or summer. No more Chelsea player ffs.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
if he really wants to move in January we should make it happen - but this is not the time to bring in a new player who would rather be elsewhere

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I think if we take the long term view, it is probably best that he stays there till the summer.

Definitely.

He's in a comfortable and familiar environment where he's loved and we're in turmoil, it could all look different in 6 months and hopefully he steps into a more settled and well-drilled team next season.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Saliba has that commanding Van Dijk potential. I Just hope we sort out our defensive srructure by the time he arrives or he too, Will suffer greatly. Luiz can **** off come january or summer. No more Chelsea player ffs.

Personally see him as more of a Rio Ferdinand sweeper type than a commanding Van Dijk type, but time will tell. He's certainly got yuuuuuuuuuuj potential no Wengermo.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

If he joined in Jan I would want him to pair with Holding or Chambers, don't let him anywhere near Luiz or Sokrapis!

He does seem on paper to be a perfect partner for Holding, with Holding doing the "head everything out of the box" role and Saliba picking up any scraps and putting in sweepery type performances.

Both seem to be very comfortable on the ball as well. Exciting talent this guy for sure, and exciting prospect for the future of our defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom