• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Oh I'm still in the midst of my first game. Taking it really slow. I don't understand half of what's going on (though I watched good orientation series on YouTube that helped a lot), but its fun. Definitely easy to lose hours to that game because there's always another thing to address or look into.
That's what I am most afraid of. I don't have time for FM and another game

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Rimworld. It's awesome. Base game is by no means bare but the modding community pretty much means I've never played two games similar.

murmur

Hi! As many we started with Monopoly, than more complex table games. Now we play Pandemic, 1st season. On pc I sometimes play Tomb Raider or Witcher.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Yeah the campaign was piss, but I'm glad someone else said the spec ops things are hard! I thought I was losing my touch :facepalm:

Have you tried the one with the stadium, its the only one I've done and have never reached the end, got rid of all the tanks and then obliterated by whatever comes next, I do like the challenge though and you get a good amount of XP from them too.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Played at great board game called 'Articulate' around some of the missus's family last Sunday. It's good if there's about 10 of you at least, and you've had a couple drinks. Watching how some people go about it, is hilarious. Highly recommended.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Have you tried the one with the stadium, its the only one I've done and have never reached the end, got rid of all the tanks and then obliterated by whatever comes next, I do like the challenge though and you get a good amount of XP from them too.
Ive only tried the one where you start from behind that wall, pick your weapons and then advance to put C4 on stuff to blow it up. Better to be hard than easy though!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Ive only tried the one where you start from behind that wall, pick your weapons and then advance to put C4 on stuff to blow it up. Better to be hard than easy though!

Ah ok, dont know that one, definitely agree, find it surprisingly fun as well when I got a bit of time for it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...didn’t expect much from this when I first bought it, but I loved every second of the game when I played through it with my younger cousin...one of my favourite game songs/intros ever too!

Last edited:

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

...didn’t expect much from this when I first bought it, but I loved every second of the game when I played through it with my younger cousin...one of my favourite game intos ever too!

Attempted too play Borderlands 3 few months back, its a game I just dont get, shoot shoot shoot and nothing else.

Top Bottom