• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kia Joorabchian's Transfer Targets: January 2020

Which area of the pitch is the biggest priority to improve in January?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
It’s laughable how our fans think we can just snatch Ndidi or Partey away from their clubs.

January is a transfer window where you look to sign players from clubs below you in the league, not above.

Doucoure would be a good option at this stage but obviously its always about the fee involved.

I also think the Ryan Fraser option is worth exploring too, he could be got in January, I know we have a bit of youth in those positions but at the right price it is worth bulking out the squad and he will hold resale value.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Nice one mikel but we really need to sell some cb to make that happen

Can see Mavrapanos and Mustafi going in January. I'd be surprised if Sokratis is here for the start of the next.

Luiz, Holding, Chambers, Salibah plus 1 certified cb I can see going into next season.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Get 120- 140m for Laca and Aubameyang replace with 2 of Zaha, Dembele, Soares, Jovic and I'd be happy enough.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I've already brought him up as one of my prefered options to replace Auba as I liked what I've seen of him and his overall profile - yet, I'd still embrace a more thorough and educated opinion from someone on AM that had the chance to watch him on a more regular basis.

Any Lyon expert around ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom