• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nas7232

Good game. Massive improvement from emery in one game on and off the ball. Hopefully less nelson, mustafi and willock moving forward before we waste a dozen more points

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Willock shouldn’t play for a while. Any arsenal talent should know how to play a ****ing 4v2

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
We have more urgency, better positional play, Seem more focused, hunger for a win, no moaning at each other, fighting for the manager. I am happy with this, only negatives is our defense per usual and rustiness.

I think Nelson is going to flourish here and actually doubt Pepe is going to stay long under Arteta.

Didnt expect to see Arteras blueprint until much later.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Yeah he’s been atrocious but people saying “now you see what I’ve been saying about him” etc are just agenda merchants.

He has beem really poor lately. Needs to really up his game.

Still he has scored 20% our league goals this season. Clearly the problem is no one besides him and Auba can score goals for us.

GoodEbening

To Everyone Except Arteta
Chin up boys. We've just drawn against one of the toughest opponents in the league. And we had one shot on target. Improvement from Emery for sure. We're on to big things and challenging for title soon for sure. If you disagree you are not a true fan like me or Gdeep. Arteta is the ****e

Reactions: A_G

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I hate refs like this.

4 minutes extra time, they played probably 1 minute from this.
3:30 Leno want to make the game fast, ref is calling a foul and gives Wilson a yellow. Took about 30 secs and then the ref is finishing the game straight after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom