• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka agent confirmed the story and told Arsenal xhaka want to leave after agreeing personal term with Berlin

Berlin made 25m euros bid

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

It seems we will bring in a player or two with reports and what Arteta has said. That being said with Xhaka leaving we need to go big here, can't risk wasting money on CM.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Atleast he departs with that performance, happy to move him on, let's hope we can recoup the fee we paid.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The Rabiot on loan story makes a lot of sense, if they can pull it off.

I've been a Rabiot fan ever since he appeared on the scene. My concern now would be his attitude, he seems to have a bit of a label but as a loan I'd be more than happy to risk it.

Reactions: A_G

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It will be interesting to see what type of player they target to replace him. I don’t think someone like Partey will be the way they go. Someone comfortable with the ball and with a good passing range is what I’m thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom