• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Bournemouth vs Arsenal | Thursday 26th December | KO: 15:00 | Amazon Prime

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 71 84.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • Bournemouth Win

Votes: 3 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

roz

Fake News Merchant
One or two players in key positions being replaced.

I'm sure your incredible support from behind your keyboard will more than make up for mine. How many decibels do you think this forum contributes to our home and away support, champ? You carry on 'supporting'... Good lad :lol:
You’re exactly the sort of “fan” that should never be heard. Do us all a favour and dont bother, it clearly brings you no joy anyways.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Quality wise, Xhaka and Torreira both played well today. Along with Leno and Özil. Auba did enough. The rest so so, or sub par.

But they all tried hard!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Quality wise, Xhaka and Torreira both played well today. Along with Leno and Özil. Auba did enough. The rest so so, or sub par.

But they all tried hard!

Thought Luiz was quite useful offensively too, was part of the collective that fell asleep for their goal however, but I think coaching will get that sorted.

thierrytheking14

One or two players in key positions being replaced.

I'm sure your incredible support from behind your keyboard will more than make up for mine. How many decibels do you think this forum contributes to our home and away support, champ? You carry on 'supporting'... Good lad :lol:
Embarrassing. In Artetas first match, a 1-1 draw away to Bournemouth with encouraging signs and you're 'done watching the team' and 'seasons done'.

You can talk about me being a keyboard warrior all you want but your original post just shows what kind of a fan you are lad.

Fair weather one. When it gets tight you've already abandoned ship.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Xhaka was our best player today, I don't think anyone else was particularly good. Our standards have become so low that 5/10 performances are seen as good now. If that many players played well we would have won Bournemouth were not good today.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Embarrassing. In Artetas first match, a 1-1 draw away to Bournemouth with encouraging signs and you're 'done watching the team' and 'seasons done'.

You can talk about me being a keyboard warrior all you want but your original post just shows what kind of a fan you are lad.

Fair weather one. When it gets tight you've already abandoned ship.
I'm really sorry you're so mad about it. I don't know what else to say. All I can do is ask you to type more words of encouragement and shout at the telly more on my behalf.

moha05

Summer 2017 - "Man City spending a reported 128 million pounds on three fullbacks."

...WE need adventurous reinforcement on full backs on right and left side within next summer. Our inability to execute crosses are killing our end-game.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Good post! Think there are quite a few posters here that live a bit in some fantasy lala land when it comes to AM forum "support"... Anyhow, enjoy your posts and you should wear the "Jury Lite II" monicker with pride!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom