• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I'd rather him get playing time here, but if he won't, no point in stunting his development.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wouldn't be anti this. Rate him as our most talented young player. Ideally he'd stay in the Premier League though.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Arsenal are a weird club, can’t seem to loan out players and make it work.

Look at Chelsea? Just in recent years they’ve had Christensen go Germany and be a big success, guys like Abraham and Mount were key players for top championship teams etc. Other players too who have had good loans.

Tomori went on loan, Zouma went on loan. So that’s 4/5 first teamers now who all had strong loans.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Look at Chelsea? Just in recent years they’ve had Christensen go Germany and be a big success, guys like Abraham and Mount were key players for top championship teams etc. Other players too who have had good loans.

Tomori went on loan, Zouma went on loan. So that’s 4/5 first teamers now who all had strong loans.
And we send Nketiah to a club that didn't need CF. Even if some don't rate him as much as I do, it's still a piss poor loan deal.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant

Chelsea has a better academy. They have better youth players. So they have more options to loan to. Their young players will perform better on loan as they are simply better.

Please stop this toxic overhyping of our young players. No more excuses. They don’t get good loans because no teams wants them. They don’t get playing time on loan because they are not good enough.

Our club has recently fired some of the academy staff. It’s an act showing that we are not good enough and wanted to improve.

Last edited:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Chelsea has a better academy. They have better youth players. So they have more options to loan to. Their young players will perform better on loan as they are simply better.

Please stop this toxic overhyping of our young players. No more excuses. They don’t get good loans because no teams wants them. They don’t get playing time on loan because they are not good enough.

Our club has recently fired some of the academy staff. It’s an act showing that we are not good enough and wanted to improve.
Have we got anymore new academy staff, scouts etc. linked to the club since Arteta has joined?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Didn't Chelsea have in the region of 40players out on loan consistently over the previous few years, having 4/5 come good really isnt that impressive.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Didn't Chelsea have in the region of 40players out on loan consistently over the previous few years, having 4/5 come good really isnt that impressive.
We have had zero kids become good since 2000. So it's quite impressive. You could argue Wilshere, but he didn't really make it here in the end.

DermzAFC

We have lots of academy players that have become really good. The problem is we sold them all for pittance whilst persisting with lesser quality players! Imagine if we kept Malen, Bennacer, Reine Adelaide, Gnabry.

Mraven

We have lots of academy players that have become really good. The problem is we sold them all for pittance whilst persisting with lesser quality players! Imagine if we kept Malen, Bennacer, Reine Adelaide, Gnabry.

Malen is a talent, but would never have the same development here. Bennacer and Jeff will never be elite and Gnabry was lost after injuries and Pulis

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
And we send Nketiah to a club that didn't need CF. Even if some don't rate him as much as I do, it's still a piss poor loan deal.

Tbf Paddy Bamford couldn’t hit a cows backside with a banjo for a long time, then he suddenly exploded into form.

The disappointing thing was, even when he was in poor form Nketiah still wasn’t given many starts. But yeah- that loan is looking iffy atm. Maybe we should consider other clubs in Jan.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit strange that we cannot form more formalized partnerships with clubs in the championship. I guess they are too close to the premier league.

Brentford, which I thought could be such a club, are seriously looking at promotion now.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
You can only say, for whatever reason, that they aren't impressing managers enough. If they were, I'm sure they'd all get time. Managers want to win.
That simply wasn't the case and anyone who followed the situation will now it, the rest will just post generic comments

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

we can't seem to bet much right tbh. Last successful loan that comes to mind is Wilshere to Bolton back in the day.

Chelsea are elite at making the right loan choices for their best prospects.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Bit strange that we cannot form more formalized partnerships with clubs in the championship. I guess they are too close to the premier league.

Brentford, which I thought could be such a club, are seriously looking at promotion now.
Brentford also looks for money from selling players as their main source of income, so they probably wouldn't be too interested in loan partnership.

I think we should develop partnerships abroad, especially in Bundesliga and Eredivisie, but some Balkan clubs are also pretty good at developing players.
Players like ESR and Nketiah would be a great deal for all parties and they've already shown how good they are in EL.

GDeep™

League is very weak
we can't seem to bet much right tbh. Last successful loan that comes to mind is Wilshere to Bolton back in the day.

Chelsea are elite at making the right loan choices for their best prospects.

Even that wasn’t really a proper loan as Jack only went there to get minutes after an injury and not to be developed.

I’ll argue the last successful loan where a player went out, developed and came back was Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom