• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
I love this shirt, probably the one I wear the most...don't mind showing of a little neck myself...

The ladies love it ;)

One lady loves it...

My mum...

I am so lonely... :(
I feel personally attacked by this post :lol:

Dont understand why AM doesn't have a meetup group.

Tbf, we'd probably all bottle each other over a disagreement about Özil.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Pep Guardiola is the luckiest man in football history while also being the biggest fraud in football history.... But then again, not really an unpopular opinion

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Pep Guardiola is the luckiest man in football history while also being the biggest fraud in football history.... But then again, not really an unpopular opinion

Biggest fraud is probably over the top, but it would be interesting to see what his cv would be like without Messi and with the introduction of V.A.R.

He's been brilliant in the premier league, but seems unable to deal with pressure this year.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I wonder how those who call Guardiola the biggest fraud in football, would evaluate Arteta’s management ideas.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I wonder how those who call Guardiola the biggest fraud in football, would evaluate Arteta’s management ideas.

The question isn't over Pep's philosophy it's about him always walking into ready made environments with hundreds of millions to spend. Arteta is testing himself in a way that Pep never has - he's taking over a broken Arsenal team, which is short on money.

I rate Pep but the greatest of all time shouts are wild.

SA Gunner

The question isn't over Pep's philosophy it's about him always walking into ready made environments with hundreds of millions to spend. Arteta is testing himself in a way that Pep never has - he's taking over a broken Arsenal team, which is short on money.

I rate Pep but the greatest of all time shouts are wild.

When Arsène was dominating in English football, who was his rival? And why was he his rival?

Also what happened when Roman, the City sheiks later joined in?

What is my point? It’s that whereas we don’t like clubs with money... money is needed to get success.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Biggest fraud is probably over the top, but it would be interesting to see what his cv would be like without Messi and with the introduction of V.A.R.

He's been brilliant in the premier league, but seems unable to deal with pressure this year.
City started employing the backroom staff the baldy would want 3-4 years before he joined them. City had one of the best squads in the league when he joined & spent a country's yearly budget after he joined to make sure they had zero competition. They were gonna win regardless but the media worshipped baldy even though they failed every year in UCL. The moment Liverpool arrived they started to crumble just like his every other stint. Last night was just another display of his true management skills, blew a 2-0 lead. It’s like everything needs to be easy for him to get the job done
It was almost impossible for him to not be 'brilliant' in the premier league as he was handed everything.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Sean Dyche >>>>>Howe. The two aren't even comparable.

Wilder definitely > Howe, but I need to see more evidence before I can say he's better than Dyche, but signs are promising.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Being English, I like and relate to Harry Kane more than the majority of our current squad.

RightYellowGull-size_restricted.gif

shootxhakashoot

Özil lives rent-free in my head
When Arsène was dominating in English football, who was his rival? And why was he his rival?

Also what happened when Roman, the City sheiks later joined in?

What is my point? It’s that whereas we don’t like clubs with money... money is needed to get success.
We have spooged loads of money though and are one of the richest clubs in the Premier league so what does that tell us?

SA Gunner

We have spooged loads of money though and are one of the richest clubs in the Premier league so what does that tell us?

That a combination of quality management and money are the elements of the successful equation. I'd argue that its more favoured towards money but your point proves that you need to be a proper manager as well.

SA Gunner

Raul and co were right to take their time replacing Emery.

Changing manager mid-season should never be done lightly, and it was better to get the correct manager in than a quick manager in.

Very very early doors but it looks as though we may be onto something with Arteta. Lets hope that our club, both inside and out, can have the smarts, patience and resolve to build and that Arteta is the man who can lead us forward.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Arteta is in over his head here, I don’t see him getting us back into the CL. Although Chelsea and United have inexperienced managers too we don’t have their money.

shootxhakashoot

Better to be able to relate than to be a relation.
Quite, I wouldn't care where someone comes from though if they show the right attitude and perform at the highest level. Kane is a diving, muppet looking, Beckham like speaking Sp**s player but when he plays for England and scores for us, funnily enough I couldn't give a **** about any of that and he does it quite successfully, even in world cups.

shootxhakashoot

Bou
Arteta is in over his head here, I don’t see him getting us back into the CL. Although Chelsea and United have inexperienced managers too we don’t have their money.
Bournemouth just been played off the park by Brighton. Fear we are going to take some absolute batterings for the rest of the year starting tomorrow. Taking a break from arsenal now, had enough after 30 years.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom