• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 20

Preacher

Always Crying
No wonder that VAR is sh*t in England when Mike Riley is EPL's referee chief. Wenger should have knocked him out when he single handedly ended our unbeaten run. He was dirty ref.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Nothing wrong with the VAR technology. Everyone’s issue is how marginal the calls are but the calls are still correct.

If people want it to benefit the attacker then they could introduce a 5cm or so advantage to the forward player in such circumstances. Easy fix.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Nothing wrong with the VAR technology. Everyone’s issue is how marginal the calls are but the calls are still correct.

If people want it to benefit the attacker then they could introduce a 5cm or so advantage to the forward player in such circumstances. Easy fix.

I think the offside rule needs looking at if they’re going to keep using VAR. Awarding offside because someone’s shoulder is 5mm in front of the defender is nonsense. Nobody is gaining an advantage with that.

Preacher

Always Crying
I don't see other leagues with VAR making such joke measurements. No one will convince me that their system is 100% accurate with no margin of error.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II

There used to have to be daylight between the defender and attacker, but I could be drunk.

Ashybashy86

There will always be something to complain about with VAR.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
What happened to 'clear and obvious'? Just stick to the guidelines, stop making precedents that don't adhere to the rules YOU set out originally ffs, and nobody will have a problem. VAR works. Problem is we still have bottle job humans

Top Bottom