• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We need to loan players to the right club as has been said here. We sent ERS and Nelson to the wrong teams.

We also need to be ruthless and impose financial penalties if the players are not played. Liverpool do this.

I'm not concerned if the players dont develop successfully for us I'm more concerned that they dont pay their way. Again Liverpool and City are very good at developing, loaning and then selling and reinvesting to improve their first team.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Chelsea are a bad example, they have sent hundreds of players out on loan over the past few years. Fire an Uzi and you will hit some targets.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles did well at Ipswich.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I look at Bielik as someone who was tipped for a big future. He may well still have one but we sold him for 10m after a decent loan spell at Charlton. We should be doing business like thos regularly loan if good enough bring back if not then sell with a massive sell on clause and buy back option. A team will invest more time in a player they own than loan as theyve no long term incentive to develop them.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
As a Huddersfield fan, he'd be competing with Lewis o' Brien who is a 21 year old academy product and is one of the best players at the club so I can't see him being guaranteed starts. I'd actually think there are better teams in the league where Emile is more likely to start especially considering there are even Premier league teams after him
saw this on reddit which worried me a bit but ESR is a quality versatile player that can play anywhere upfront so as long as Huddersfield give him game time I'm sure he will do great in the championship.
His biggest problem has been his injuries hopefully he's over them now and can really kick on.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Bit of a come down from RB Leipzig! He does need regular game time though and The Championship didn't do the likes of Grealish, Pukki, Mings, Vardy, Abraham or Mount any harm.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Huddersfield is a good place for him to go, not too much competition. If he can stay fit I’ll back him to do well.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
That simply wasn't the case and anyone who followed the situation will now it, the rest will just post generic comments
But surely, if he's making the likes of Bamford look like drunks on the training field, he'd be getting much more time? I don't claim to have watched or followed the situation closely, but if the situation is one where he's not being used enough, then I'd naturally conclude that he hasn't been looking the safer bet in training, for the reason I've stated. So what was the situation?

Bloodbather

Established Member

Bit of a come down from RB Leipzig! He does need regular game time though and The Championship didn't do the likes of Grealish, Pukki, Mings, Vardy, Abraham or Mount any harm.

RB Leipzig was always a bit of a weird move for ESR imo. More of a lateral move considering the state of the two clubs.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I look at Bielik as someone who was tipped for a big future. He may well still have one but we sold him for 10m after a decent loan spell at Charlton. We should be doing business like thos regularly loan if good enough bring back if not then sell with a massive sell on clause and buy back option. A team will invest more time in a player they own than loan as theyve no long term incentive to develop them.

Think that's a neat business model, good way to generate some side income.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
RB Leipzig was always a bit of a weird move for ESR imo. More of a lateral move considering the state of the two clubs.

Biggest problem of that loan was his injury, though. Without that he could've well played a role like Nkunku is doing this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom