• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicolas Pepe: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Not in the line up yet again, now he is getting benched by a kid with 0 goals and assists. Three different managers of varying competence are not rating him despite how talented he is. Raul better start thinking about transfer listing him before he loses all value.

ScotsGooner89

Not starting, must be horrendous in training. Surely not all great players are great trainers though? I’m very much in the Arteta in camp though so if I’m the long term he doesn’t play him then just have to trust the manager.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
If I'm Kroenke, every person that was involved in this transfer would be fired tomorrow morning. That would probably bring us better results than getting in a new manager every 2 weeks

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He’s been treated unfairly. Hasn’t really been allowed to build any momentum here and coming on at 80mins, which player cba at that point.
Can’t imagine how bad he must be in training

scytheavatar

Established Member
Not in the line up yet again, now he is getting benched by a kid with 0 goals and assists. Three different managers of varying competence are not rating him despite how talented he is. Raul better start thinking about transfer listing him before he loses all value.

Pepe is not in direct competition with Nelson, Nelson is in competition with Martinelli as the workhorse winger of the team. Pepe is in completion with Auba as the cut in and score winger of the team. You could be making a case for Laca to be benched and the Martinelli-Auba-Pepe to be the front 3 we should be sticking to for the rest of the season, but Arteta seems unwilling to drop Laca.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
I don't think its a coincidence none of the other big clubs were after his signature this summer, had one blinder season in league un and that's where his hype has come from, just watch him when he plays for us he lacks hussle and doesn't like to defend which is why he is being benched...

WiscoGooner8

I still think there’s a star in him, and that maybe Arteta can turn him good, but I’m starting to think he was a terrible buy, even if it’s just because he’s not playing at all. I’d love to know the thought process behind this transfer.

The other downside of this transfer is that it could deter the club from future expensive players (it shouldn’t).

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
He’s been treated unfairly. Hasn’t really been allowed to build any momentum here and coming on at 80mins, which player cba at that point.
Can’t imagine how bad he must be in training
You could tell from the first game and what Arteta said he wants that he doesnt have a future here.

Arteta clearly prefers Nelson. Even PEA was defending.

Manberg

Predator
We were all very excited when this transfer was announced but he seems to be a luxury and that money should have been better spent elsewhere. I hope the money spent on him hasn't emptied the purse for other players otherwise we are ****ed.

The way I see it, he's an old fashioned winger and while we may see flashes of brilliance, he's not suited to today's level of premier league football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom