• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The club can't afford to overhaul the squad. This is going to take ages

We have spent a ridiculous amount of money on transfers/wages since the summer of 2015, when you take into account how much worse our team has got since then :lol:

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I'm sure Ornstein mentioned we're on on a tight line with FFP.

It's why guys like, Xhaka, Mustafi, Sokratis, Lacazette and probably one of Holding/Chambers needs to be sold, we need to raise some funds from somewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know the season write off but we'll need to finish the season strongly to go to next season being positive. Being only 6 points above relegation and in 12 position is not Arsenal so we really need everyone start working hard

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm sure Ornstein mentioned we're on on a tight line with FFP.

It's why guys like, Xhaka, Mustafi, Sokratis, Lacazette and probably one of Holding/Chambers needs to be sold, we need to raise some funds from somewhere.
How? We spent 130m and make 60m from sales. If we in tight line then man city must be way off

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Team is looking much better, but fixing our defence will be a major problem. We’ve been piling up dodgy defenders for years, so it’s going to take some surgery to fix things, but I’ve seen some very positive signs from the team already.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Set the team up well but when Xhaka has one foot out the door we were up against it with options.

The only midfielder in that mould is Guendo and once he was gassed we had no way to sustain pressure. Club needs to back him in January and actually get a Xhaka replacement.

If they want top four I think they’re going to have to stump up the money for Neves right now. They’ve built a completely mismatched squad and if they want Arteta to succeed which I’m hopeful he can he needs them to help.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Set the team up well but when Xhaka has one foot out the door we were up against it with options.

The only midfielder in that mould is Guendo and once he was gassed we had no way to sustain pressure. Club needs to back him in January and actually get a Xhaka replacement.

If they want top four I think they’re going to have to stump up the money for Neves right now. They’ve built a completely mismatched squad and if they want Arteta to succeed which I’m hopeful he can he needs them to help.
Think the real targets should wait until summer now we need minimal fix

Top Bottom