• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: 2019/20 Performances

Why Isn't Özil Playing?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Very good performance until Lampard bring on jorginho
I think it was related to Chambers injury as well, he was leading the plays from the back.

Other problem I saw is Douzy, he was too many times too close to Lucas, he didn’t give anything at offensive and being booked didn’t help.

I agree since the moment Chelsea went 433 was harder in midfield, but we shoulda exploit the wings then, since it’s harder to defend wings for 433. We really need one CM.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
As many have appointed, Özil makes a team better, but only when the team ticks. If the team is doing the proper off ball movement and playing well from the back, he can receive the ball and do his magic.

Si we could say he is the very reflect of one teams shape. And we see he is willing to press and run. He disappears when we lost the ball possesion due to Chambers injury and Douzy lack of ability to play the ball better.

darkgunner

Was a lot better today and brought a lot of intensity and flair to the attack. If he keeps this up it'll be good for the team, we'll get better results and maybe we could actually sell him off come the summer.

Pepes blue pill

Can we unban Jury? I’m tired of reading @Eaststander74’s poor posts.

Not to mention I’d love to see how he reacts to Özil becoming even more important than ever, he was riding the “he’s finished” circlejerk pretty hard :p

What did jury get banned for and where is the yank who got me a temp ban for using a term the scums fans use about themselves? not seen him since, think I was the victim of a hit and run

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I guess a good 30 minutes of football erases 18 months of pub level effort. Some proper knee jerk reactions around here. Happy he played well and I hope it continues, but he still needs to prove that he's up for this level of football week in and week out.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Thought he was excellent today. Fought for every ball and was not helped whatsoever by the referee allowing the Chelsea players to take turns mugging him without consequence. I can understand why he was subbed as he looked justifiably knackered but things may have turned out better if he'd stayed on. We really have nobody else who is as calm on the ball and who can just settle down and keep possession. I think it's just a matter of time before he has a breakout game with a couple of assists or goals.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
He clearly benefited from a team playing closer together. More dynamic movement. More cohesive. He may be a star name but he is not a solo act type of player. He doesn't do it all himself.

I think we will see more of his best under Arteta, and we need to squeeze every drop of genuine quality in this current squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom