• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I've read that we are recalling Nketiah from Leeds in Jan. Maybe Martinelli, Nketiah & Laca as CF (in that order). If we spent the Auba & Xhaka money on Upamecano & Rabiot I'd be happy to lose Auba in Jan rather than the summer!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I've read that we are recalling Nketiah from Leeds in Jan. Maybe Martinelli, Nketiah & Laca as CF (in that order). If we spent the Auba & Xhaka money on Upamecano & Rabiot I'd be happy to lose Auba in Jan rather than the summer!

If that's the case it has to be Partey and a top CB.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He was so good yesterday, it makes sense to sell him though. Pepe has to step up at some stage and we have 3 hungry young wide forwards in Saka, Martinelli and Nelson. If Auba has to be our Coutinho, so be it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If that's the case it has to be Partey and a top CB.

Yeah would love Partey, as long as we got a top CB & DM then I'd be happy to cope without Auba. I love Auba and he should be playing CF but I feel he will go in the summer anyway so a good price now would be acceptable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Auba will have to wait until summer we need for remaining of this season. I'm open to sell laca in January and get a winger

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
You really want us to fight relegation this season, don't you? :lol:

I was joking about Laca in 3rd :) but Auba will go in the summer anyway, probably for less than in Jan. Upamecano & Rabiot/Partey would improve us as a team defensively. Martinelli & Laca can score goals and others like Ceballos, Willock & Pepe would have to chip in.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I was joking about Laca in 3rd :) but Auba will go in the summer anyway, probably for less than in Jan. Upamecano & Rabiot/Partey would improve us as a team defensively. Martinelli & Laca can score goals and others like Ceballos, Willock & Pepe would have to chip in.
Lol! Why people still saying Rabiot... that asshole is not that great and he thinks himself as the super star player, he is never coming here, to a team in mid table without Champions league.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Laca is going through a rough patch and you can't really rely on kids for goals if you want to qualify for the CL.
If we do sell him next month, it's going to be pretty hard to replace your main goal source when the market is so dry in terms of strikers right now.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Laca is going through a rough patch and you can't really rely on kids for goals if you want to qualify for the CL.
If we do sell him next month, it's going to be pretty hard to replace your main goal source when the market is so dry in terms of strikers right now.

We are leaking goals like a sieve, our priority has to be defence. Yes Auba is our top scorer and should be playing CF but if he really wants out in Jan then we shouldn't risk another Alexis situation. Grab the money if its a good offer and bring in top CB & top DM for Xhaka & Auba. The only way we can get CL is by winning the EL. I don't think we can do that with our current defence and midfield.

GDeep™

League is very weak
If there is interest from top clubs then you can understand his decision to force a move. He won’t be cup tied for the CL either I think.

Utd should buy him. Gives them 30 goals a season straight away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom