• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

GDeep™

League is very weak
Recruitment has been so mismanaged
Who signed Pepe and Lucas Torreira? I don’t know. Emery didn’t want Torreira.

I’m sure we’ll get back to signing some good players now Arteta is here. Rabiot is a great baller despite his attitude issues.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Who signed Pepe and Lucas Torreira? I don’t know. Emery didn’t want Torreira.

I’m sure we’ll get back to signing some good players now Arteta is here. Rabiot is a great baller despite his attitude issues.

Bet Sanelhi spends loads on Amazon getting stuff he doesn't need just because it's on sale

HBL

Established Member
Thiago is done, he's the sort of signing United would make and we'd laugh our asses of.

It's all fine and dandy at PSG, you put him here in our mess and he'll get found out just like Luiz did.
Hmmm wonder why he is still first choice CB for Brazil and a team with CL ambitions then. One of the most underrated players of all time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hmmm wonder why he is still first choice CB for Brazil and a team with CL ambitions then. One of the most underrated players of all time.

I'm not saying he was never an amazing players, but he's not a good fit here.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
No Arsenal fan who has watched a match in recent memory would argue we couldn't use another quality CB. But we won't spend any limited funds we have reinforcing that area when, if we lose Xhaka we will be short in midfield.

But for injuries, I think we are ok at CB if we continue to defend properly as a team.

Chambers could be out for awhile. Mavropanos should leave on loan. That would basically leave Sokratis, Luiz, Mustafi and Holding (once he's match ready). I would be surprised if Arsenal splashes out big money on a center back in January (big money ones are rarely available anyway), but I could certainly see a loan signing or forking out £6 million for Joe Worrall or somebody like that.

El Duderino

Opinions on Marquinhos at PSG? Could be a shrewd signing. Experienced, a leader and commanding

IIRC Seen as the next mainstay at Brazil defense now that Thiago, Miranda, etc are ageing.

Haven't seen much of him to tell you the truth.

Malky

Established Member
Not a CB but didn’t Fabinho cost Liverpool 35-40M? Ridiculous, guy is a monster.
£50M, i think? Crazy considering loads of fans were wishlisting him on here for so long, yet the club decides to waste millions on dross like Xhaka.

El Duderino

Plays DM for PSG and CB for the national team. Already a mainstay in the NT, has been for a while.

I meant it as the leader type figure that Silva is.

Tite needs to replace Thiago soon, as he won't likely feature in the next world cup, but his job was low key on the line if he didn't win the Copa America.

Top Bottom