• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bernd Leno: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EM_reaqXsAAPp9x.jpg

Comments on Leno’s instagram, nice to see.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
It's very unfortunate of course but the man has been a rock in spite of Emery and our banter defenders feeding him to the wolves every week. I hope he doesn't let it affect his confidence. The guy has everything to be a top class keeper. Just a very inopportune time for such a big error but it doesn't cancel out the fact that the few positive results we have had this season are in large part to him making huge saves in big moments. I'm happy to see the supporters and his teammates rallying behind him. He deserves a lift.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He has been by far our player of the (sh*tty) season so far.

Mistakes happen to the best and we must support him, for what must have been a very difficult challenge for him.

We must remember, that if not for his heroics, we'd surely be in relegation scrap already.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Mistake from him for sure, but you can't expect him not to make any mistakes throughout the season especially when our defence is under constant pressure for 90min every game.

First of all, there was no need for the foul at all, second it was his mistake, and third, it was Torreira who lost the player for the goal. All 3 of them should take the blame, not only Leno.
There was something interesting what Arteta said about set pieces, if you can't defend them properly, make sure you don't commit too many corners and fouls. Unfortunately, we didn't do it and I repeat, that foul from Laca was just stupid

Malky

Established Member
He's been outstanding all season for us, genuinely think he's the best keeper in the league this season, considering Allison has Van Dijk infront of him, Leno has had Sokratis and Luiz :lol: He's only human and made a mistake at the worst possible time!

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
He's not the best in the league, but he has pulled off some major saves for us this year. If not for him and Auba, we'd be worse off than we are now. And we've only gotten 24 points after 20 games.

Read he's made the most saves after Dubravka from Newcastle. I think 78 or so, with the save against Norwich and City (De Bruyne shot) absolutely stunning from the top of my head. He also saved us a point single handedly vs Wolves last year. One of the few who can keep his head up high despite his mistake vs Chelsea.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
A rare visit in the thread from a certain someone, ofc after Leno made a howler and not after all other 10/10 performances.

It is so predictable isn't it?

I think because we still end up losing most games people tend to forget those saves. Just in the last game against Leicester he made a very good save from close range against Vardy. If we went on to win that game it would have got much more credit. Now It won't be remembered much we lost 2-0 anyway.

We already know what is going to happen next, he will make 1 or 2 mistakes in the future and suddenly people will remember those and use it to say he has been **** since we bought him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom