• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I understand his wish and we won't win anything with him anyway, but we're in such a dire state. If he didnt wish to leave I would even go for letting him run down his contract if he could give us two more years. Sell Laca instead.

Hope we manage to keep him this winter, couldn’t care less if Laca was sold and replaced with Eddie though (and use the funds for cb+dm like everyone said).

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Two club captains submitting transfer requests in a sixth month period, with the interim captain also leaving after telling the fans to **** off mid game.

My club.
They are our captains, we are the Titanic.

Should've made Mustafi a captain.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I think a good replacement would be Calvert-Lewin who I’ve been keen on for a while. The Welbeck replacement we’ve needed.

Guy is a completely team orientated work horse who’s added goals to his game. Would help the players around him go up a level.

I know the likes of @Taylor Gang Gunners and @Trilly meme him but think he’d be a rock for the likes of Pepe and Martinelli. Top personality.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think a good replacement would be Calvert-Lewin who I’ve been keen on for a while. The Welbeck replacement we’ve needed.

Guy is a completely team orientated work horse who’s added goals to his game. Would help the players around him go up a level.

I know the likes of @Taylor Gang Gunners and @Trilly meme him but think he’d be a rock for the likes of Pepe and Martinelli. Top personality.
Not sure I’ve ever spoken about DCL on here?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Three goals in two games since Ancelotti took over. Carlo loves him. Tried to sign him for Napoli and said just yesterday that while he's young and has to improve, he can be one of the top strikers in Europe. Would be pretty difficult (and expensive) to pry him away at this point.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I'd rather we don't sell as we've got other issues than our topscorer.

But if it comes to it I'd happily sell him for a big fee and he can take that mask with him. And Lacazette for that matter, so that they can keep their bromance alive.

Time to get a world class striker in the mold of Van Persie. More than a poacher. Not sure who but AM can probably tell me based on some YouTube videos.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
There's an air of inevitability about this one. He'd want to leave now and have a shot at trophies this season.

He's wasted wide here, so we would simply need to bring in a natural wide forward. We can't replace his goals, but could become more balanced.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Needs to be sold anyway. You don’t rebuild a squad handing out £300k a week contracts to 31 year olds. Sell him and move on.
It's a tough one. If he's showing no signs of stopping at the end of the season, I'd offer him a two year extension (max) on 300k. Where is he getting longer than that at 31, China? If so, good luck and goodbye. I think he'd reluctantly accept it and stay, unless a top European club matched it, in which case he'd go there if he really hates us!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It's a tough one. If he's showing no signs of stopping at the end of the season, I'd offer him a two year extension (max) on 300k. Where is he getting longer than that at 31, China? If so, good luck and goodbye. I think he'd reluctantly accept it and stay, unless a top European club matched it, in which case he'd go there if he really hates us!

I get what you’re saying but while we’re Europa League club we can’t keep paying those wages.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Thought losing our best player again in god knows how many years would bother me but truth be told I wouldn't be that fussed to see him leave..

No point keeping players here who dont want to be here.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't think any top club now want auba at the moment specially with his age. Benzema back to his best form Suarez with barca too i think clubs will wait until summer

GDeep™

League is very weak

If he’s pushing for a move as rumoured, it’ll be because he’s got a more appealing gig than Arsenal on the plate.

Not sure your 300K idea works as he can hold off another year and get a multi million signing on fee if he’s out of contract, plus that sort of wage as his new club won’t be paying a transfer fee.

Think we’re stuffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom