• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nketiah (Loan)

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Need to go with the team prepared to offer him guaranteed starts. The Leeds loan sounds like it's been a waste of 6 months.

m-due

I know he had a promising start with Leeds and then it went downhill after that. It’s funny that it’s the teams in the playoff spots that want him. I hope he goes to one of them and knocks off Leeds in the playoffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’d be interested with Brentford, they’ve got one striker on their books who’s out injured right now so they’ve shifted Ollie Watkins from the flanks up front but if he went there a front three of Benrahma - Nketiah - Watkins would do bits.

Would play really well with each other, and would bang the goals in.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I know he's got to get some playing time first, but am I the only one thinking he's a player Arteta is going to love ?

Think he'll turn him into a worldclass striker, he'a got the tools, just needs someone to tell him how to use them to perfection.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know he's got to get some playing time first, but am I the only one thinking he's a player Arteta is going to love ?

Think he'll turn him into a worldclass striker, he'a got the tools, just needs someone to tell him how to use them to perfection.

We should just get him back here and pay Wrighty to coach him 1 on 1

pikey2000

For the love of God go to Bristol City and get some solid championship games under your belt! We are desperate for a goal scorer, especially with Afobe getting a long term injury and tragically suffering the loss of his child, we are pushing for the playoffs which will be fantastic experience for him and we play a decent brand of football for the championship! Get it done. Thanks Leeds for wasting half a year and stalling his progress.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

For the love of God go to Bristol City and get some solid championship games under your belt! We are desperate for a goal scorer, especially with Afobe getting a long term injury and tragically suffering the loss of his child, we are pushing for the playoffs which will be fantastic experience for him and we play a decent brand of football for the championship! Get it done. Thanks Leeds for wasting half a year and stalling his progress.

You guys or Brentford would be ideal I reckon.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Go Wednesday Eddie lad
What's wrong with Tuesday?
giphy.gif

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Surprised no Bundesliga clubs are in the running. Lots of teams need a striker e.g. Schalke, Bremen, Dusseldorf. Would definitely get game time at the last two.

Top Bottom