• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why do they get to speak with Xhaka and agree a contract before agreeing a deal with the club? There should be a law against such things.
There are rules against it but all clubs do this so nobody enforces them. I doubt they have spoken directly to Xhaka, probably through middle men.

Anyway, with Xhaka unsettled, clubs are taking the piss with loan offers.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
why are you people getting pissed at the loan idea
No one is loaning him without the obligation to buy, which is how lots of deals happen today.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
why would you believe it? makes no sense
that's the point
never happening

I always said Cesc would never play for a different PL team. When that happened I'm not sure of anything anymore.

If Xhaka wants to leave and this is the best offer the idiots at our club might accept it.

yybecause

I always said Cesc would never play for a different PL team. When that happened I'm not sure of anything anymore.

If Xhaka wants to leave and this is the best offer the idiots at our club might accept it.

why would we loan a player like Xhaka for 6 months and why would he want that?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
why would we loan a player like Xhaka for 6 months and why would he want that?

If Xhaka feels that his relationship with the club and the fans has become bad enough that he wants out, it's probably in the club's best interest to let him go, even if it has to be an initial loan. I see no reason to keep an unhappy player during a lost season. It's not like Xhaka is going to suddenly turn into a player who can lift the club into the top 4. Might as well start moving on.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'd negotiate with Xhaka to feature in the next three games, ending with Chelsea and then be allowed to move on.

We need points on the board and he can help us get there... this should be first and foremost.

yybecause

If Xhaka feels that his relationship with the club and the fans has become bad enough that he wants out, it's probably in the club's best interest to let him go, even if it has to be an initial loan. I see no reason to keep an unhappy player during a lost season. It's not like Xhaka is going to suddenly turn into a player who can lift the club into the top 4. Might as well start moving on.
You are missing the point

GDeep™

League is very weak
Loan is a piss take. Why would a mid table German team want to loan an Arsenal starter and captain (until recently). I mean this is not a player who has been on the bench for 6 months or been injured for 2 years, he’s been a starting player, and played very well just last week.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Loan is a piss take. Why would a mid table German team want to loan an Arsenal starter and captain (until recently). I mean this is not a player who has been on the bench for 6 months or been injured for 2 years, he’s been a starting player, and played very well just last week.
They're trying to bum us for two reasons: They don't value him that highly otherwise they wouldn't risk losing the chance to sign him, and Xhaka has driven his price and value into the toilet with everything he's said and done.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They're trying to bum us for two reasons: They don't value him that highly otherwise they wouldn't risk losing the chance to sign him, and Xhaka has driven his price and value into the toilet with everything he's said and done.
I don’t know, clubs like to pull a fast one in general. We tried that with Suarez and Liverpool.

Issue here is they know he wants to leave and we’ll sell. Never a good situation for a selling club.

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
why would you believe it? makes no sense
that's the point
never happening

Pure speculation on your part, whereas the only information we have at the moment is suggesting it's an option to buy.

I don't see the point with obligation to buy anyway. Why not just buy the player instead of delaying it for 6-12 months? I get why PSG did it with Mbappe due to FFP restrictions, but some teams just do it for no reason.

yybecause

Pure speculation on your part, whereas the only information we have at the moment is suggesting it's an option to buy.

I don't see the point with obligation to buy anyway. Why not just buy the player instead of delaying it for 6-12 months? I get why PSG did it with Mbappe due to FFP restrictions, but some teams just do it for no reason.

every club does it with a reason. Payments instalments, FFP, mercato plans...

and btw, those rumors are pure speculations that people fall for, I am just trying to get logic in believing in it from the same people

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
and btw, those rumors are pure speculations that people fall for, I am just trying to get logic in believing in it from the same people

Xhaka's agent said publicly that he has an agreement with Hertha Berlin and wants to move there in January. I see no speculation about that. The only question is whether or not Arsenal allows him to leave and on what terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom