• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Earlier this season at OT you were in a supposed crisis, yet had all your big hitters fit. The only other occasion I can remember was Rashford’s debut. Even then was that an injury crisis or just a striker crisis?

Rashford who had never played U21 level was the only fit striker in the academy, we had a back 4 of Varela, Carrick, Blind and Rojo that game. Fosu-Mensah had to play 40 mins because Rojo got injured.

The reverse fixture I'm pretty sure we fielded a side with Blackett and McNair or that might have been the season before. The season after, we had a back 4 that had Tuanzebe, Jones and Darmian. Tuanzebe had to play left back this season (which led to your goal), and Martial was out. My one big annoyance is I don't think Martial has played enough games against you.

I don't say this to be bitter but injuries on both sides has been very common in recent years in this fixture. This isn't a one way thing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Earlier this season at OT you were in a supposed crisis, yet had all your big hitters fit. The only other occasion I can remember was Rashford’s debut. Even then was that an injury crisis or just a striker crisis?
I remember being confident against United in January 2010 because they had Rio and Vidic out iirc, ended up being a Nani/Park/Rooney counter-attacking masterclass.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Hate this fixture so much btw, always the worst every year.

Who gets injured today? I'm going either, Torreira, Özil or Leno, could be all 3.

Possibly a Luiz injury.

Shambles.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
AFCamden loosing it betting on a 3:0 to the Arsenal - I mean, both teams are absolute **** at times and you could imagine almost any possible outcome, getting battered, winning, .. but certainly NOT NOT CONCEDING :lol:

babu6

So far so good for us, re our rivals' matches.

We all know what that means.
re our rivals

Chelsea aren't our "rivals" anymore, it's brighton and all the other teams below us in the League at the moment.

So far our rival Villa got 3 points, rival Brighton are now level on points, and rivals for relegation Watford and Southampton all winning !

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Not even watching this. Gonna crank up the Ps4 and see if there's any free demo's worth downloading. Confidence is at zero, despite our improvement in play.

Gunner-Union

so many teams when they get a new manager or their backs are against it they come out fighting and ive been waiting years for us to do the same. every time it seems vs united im expecting a big performance to prove ourselves only to be let down

MikeVinna

Established Member
Really hoping for at least one of Martinelli/Pepe to start. Preferably both with Auba up front. Don’t see us keeping a clean sheet anytime soon so best we can try is to outscore them and put a lot of effort in. Need fresh legs for that.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ill say this again, we need to take our chances early on and force the game situation in our favour.

If we score first and make it 2-0, I can see us freezing them out this time.

musoke

Hello everyone.
We should not be losing this United game at home.. The worst we should be thinking is a DRAW..
If all the players play with the same intensity like they seem to in the first 30 minutes of the last 2 games then we should expect a good result today..
Come on Arsenal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom