• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamed7

The only thing that annoys me about Pepe is he slows down great counter attacking by dropping the ball dead and trying to dribble without speed. He needs to run at speed and dribble when on the counter.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
AMN has this new found confidence about him as well. Kola looking immense also.

I said this at some point last season. If he gives up his silly ambition of being a winger he might become a good to very good right back if he really applies himself

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I've noticed we haven't run so much as we did against Chelsea in the first half. I guess Arteta advised them to preserve energy when they can. I could be wrong
Going back to Leno sometimes when we can go forward, I saw Özil do it many times, looks like we’re trying to control the tempo. Very good.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kola needs to be spoken to. He can’t go around shoving people all the time. Risky strategy when you’re on a yellow. Totally unnecessary, too. A little bump to unsettle them is fine but no need to extend his hands.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Team is clearly fighting for each other, celebrating tackles etc. Love it. Just worried about Kolasinac. The tactic of him pushing up high in possession is causing Utd all sorts of trouble, but he's made 4 silly fouls and a red card will completely flip this game. He's doing well so it's a shame, but he must be subbed.

Only positives about everyone else though (few minor things, but I'll let them be as long as we win this thing).

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The only thing that annoys me about Pepe is he slows down great counter attacking by dropping the ball dead and trying to dribble without speed. He needs to run at speed and dribble when on the counter.

Yeah but it can be coached into him. I agree but I'm sure it's something that will be worked on

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

That was his bread and butter at Lille I’m sure it will come back.

baccy_man

Established Member
Excellent first half we have been playing the ball a lot quicker than we have for a long time and it is paying of straight away,
I'm pleased that we have not tried to defend a one goal lead this time,
Hopefully we have a similar second half but the players will probably start to get tired towards the end of the game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yep, a defender is more comfortable when you stand them up unless you’re Neymar/Messi.

Running at them at speed is what terrifies them. He needs to find the byline a few times.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Going back to Leno sometimes when we can go forward, I saw Özil do it many times, looks like we’re trying to control the tempo. Very good.
We don’t have the energy to speed up the tempo for 70 min so we are slowing it and speeding it up for quick attacks

TheIceman85

James sitting in the MU dressing room after 45 mins up against Kolasinac:

6e4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom