• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Under Arteta, any of the most hated players will come back to his best which is at the very least a top 4 team. A prime Xhaka is a very very good player as well. Would not sell.

It'll just take time to build them up again and make the tactics click.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Fantastic result! Finally we play like a team! Good win for Arteta and the players. When Fred’s final free kick was just so sweet! Keeping a clean sheet against a traditional rival. Good game!

Taxi Driver

I've wanted to use this one for a long time, but didn't have a chance:

tenor.gif

:Celebration:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'd forgotten that feeling of seeing your team perform and win! Just great from everyone. Laca & Xhaka who I am always knocking were both great, as too were Luiz & Sokratis. I'm so pleased Arteta started Pepe but I also think he was right to take him off when he did. Great from everyone on and off the pitch!

Preacher

Always Crying
Redcafe after the game:
Let's forget football for a moment and talk about how 37 year old person is impersonating not only tactics, but even the reactions, celebrations, and even fecking dressing style from his collegue. I don't care if he becomes the best manager in history, it's just embarassing stuff. You see that from 14 year olds that are impersonating their favourite footballer, but even they grow it out in few years, he is 37 ffs.

Arteta is already in their heads:lol:

2020 here we come:Celebration:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Laca is currently missing the ruthlessness in front of goal, but his workrate and the way he helps the team is unbelievable since Arteta joined.

He's like Firminho in that sense that he often does the hard work to make the ones around him shine.

musoke

Hello everyone.
We should not be losing this United game at home.. The worst we should be thinking is a DRAW..
If all the players play with the same intensity like they seem to in the first 30 minutes of the last 2 games then we should expect a good result today..
Come on Arsenal..
This is lovingly optimistic.
or naively delusional but ill agree and go for lovingly optimistic
:Celebration:
It's all for the love..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom