• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: 2019/2020 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yep agreed, but when you look at where we are now, and the injuries and options, were you not encouraged by his performance?

giphy.gif

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Yep agreed, but when you look at where we are now, and the injuries and options, were you not encouraged by his performance?
It was very encouraging. Looks by far the better bet over Bellerin at the moment. Remains to be seen if he can be the answer at RB though. Unlikely, but you can never write off players of that age. He might have been held back by his own mentality. If he's set free he could go up levels if the potential is there, and there is a lot to like bout his game.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Thought he was good today considering what he's asked to do. I'm not sure how anyone could think differently?

Ciscoo

Looks much better now he’s defending on the front foot when off the ball, and tucking into midfield while on it. That’s pretty much the opposite of what Emery asked of him.

I’m optimistic there’s a decent player in there, if he’s managed carefully.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I like the way this RB role has been crafted for him, I can even get behind it - as much as I still think it's not where he'll reach his full potential. It's working and he's performing very well. He looks great when he tucks in and has played some really nice balls down the channels aswell.

Defensively, he's winning a lot more duels now, and his body shape looks far more secure than before.

DasBootist

What a solid defensive preformed keeping Guy who scored 9 goals from 12 is not easy. Well done AMN
Yeah, Bellerin will have to get back into the side on merit if he ever gets match fit again. AMN has grown into the right-back position and looks rather good.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He had a monster game.

Dare I say it, I might be completely wrong about him at RB.

(I still want to see him in midfield, but he's looking comfortable now, which is very good).

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I really like this guy, hopefully this is just the beginning for him. Cautiously optimistic.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Doesn’t look depressed on the pitch and it seems like he’s finally enjoying himself at RB. Hector shouldn’t be near the starting 11 if he keeps it up like this, he gives us so much more in possession and attack atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom