• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs Manchester United | Wednesday 1st January | KO: 20:00 | BT Sport

Result?

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • United Win

Votes: 27 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChefMan21

If luiz saying physically we not in top level you got to ask questions about our fitness team
I don't think so, because I don't think Emery wanted the team pressing like that, nor did I think we ever saw it. They simply didn't train for it, hence why they are getting gassed.

I think the club will have a streak of wins, and then when that lack of training under Emery kicks in, we'll lose a few on the trot. That is when I think the club will start to show its true state. (The club also needs to be careful about how it manages next season - there's a careful balancing act between working hard and adrenaline in the last weeks of the season, versus playing at a realistic level)

nicky47

Established Member
If luiz saying physically we not in top level you got to ask questions about our fitness team
To be fair I don't think our players have been asked to work as hard as this before, but something they need to get used to under Arteta.

Also its a tricky time for Arteta to get his ideas across, with games coming thick and fast, difficult ones too. So I think MA and the players deserve massive credit. What a great win!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The ref shot himself in the foot by booking Kola for a shoulder barge in the second minute. He put himself in a position where he'd either book everyone for everything or not at all. The refs in the Prem have been disgusting this season.
Fred was fouling all game no yellow Lingard tackled Torreira from behind no yellow Matic stopped a counter no yellow and there many more.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The Arsenal has just made this depressed fart a very happy man. Let's not forget that it's moments like this we all live for. Colossal win, considering all circumstances. Bottle this feeling up, and drink it up the butt for the rest of the season when needed. So, so pleased right now.

musoke

It probably was 5 performance but I tone it down to 4 because his failing at tap in.
Özil is not getting assists too.. But how come you gave him higher marks when he did not assist, he worked hard for the team like Laca.
I am just happy that the whole team is working hard off the ball.
That is all I have always called for..
I am a very smiley manright now. :lol:

Eduardo_da_Silva

We need to fire our fittnes coach and we need to do it quick. Shocking how unfit we are.

Emery is awful and it shows now more than ever.

Torreira top. Özil King. Auba so valuable for us. Lac was a warrior today. AMN is a man reborn. Luiz looked like Nesta. Heck even Xhaka was great today. Pepe will be our Messi one day.

So happy, havent felt like this about Arsenal for at least 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom