• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Manberg

Predator
People might think it's tactics and stuff that he's learned from Pep, but I think Arteta was already astute and knowledgable about tactics. What I think he's learned from Pep most of all, is how to motivate players. That's the biggest ingredient to a winning formula. No hair dryer treatment or that middle aged Alex Ferguson stuff. Good old encouragement, belief and hugging works better.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Love his interviews, his touch line fashion and I just know he’s going to implement The Arsenal Way again. It really feels so so right.

The club doesn’t need false hope by going on a fake unbeaten runs, we need to build this club up again. The board can’t **** him up.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Finally we signed him three weeks ago ****ing happy with it he will prove us that he is the one to take us forward but needs full backing of the board.

musoke

Clean sheet with Aubameyang, Lacazette, Pepe and Özil in the frontline.

The track back merchants in this forum must be really confused.
But that is what all of those players did all game.
They were running down, closing down and tracking back. That is why they all looked so knackered in the second half..

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
But that is what all of those players did all game.
They were running down, closing down and tracking back. That is why they all looked so knackered in the second half..
The point is, a lot of people didn’t think they could do it. I’ve heard it a hundred times, justifying Emery’s decision on Özil/Pepe being benched because they can’t or won’t well together. Obviously, they can... if you adjust the rest of the team well.

Ewarwoowar

Still a couple of wobbles but He's already got us passing in some neat triangles under the press and big improvement playing out from the back evading some pacy players, not all the way there yet but moving in the right direction in double quick time.

Also the teams attitude considering the weight of pressure on us from position on table, the fact it was Utd, the fact we are getting some grevious tackles and playing against the ref and still no heads bowed is a big nod to Arteta's influence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom