• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Think he's been fantastic from the very start tbh. Really rate him.

Rashford as well doesn't get enough credit, may be seen as exaggeration but he's having that Bale season where things are starting to click. He's found his position and he's a LW.

Well this was spot on, he’s at that Bale/Suarez level.

He’s gone video game mode where it just looks so easy. People on here been saying he’s sh*t and a kick and rush merchant for years.

Joestlaachmkr

Must admit i was surprised by how well Man United performed against City yesterday, espacially in the first half. Gollum probably saved his job for a few more weeks.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

United should sign Grealish, would help them a lot in terms of breaking deep blocks which is what they struggle with the most it seems. I have to hold my hands up here and give Ole credit, United's big game performances this season have been absolutely unreal. When they're not expected to be the ones with the ball and are happy to play on the counter they're pretty frightening. James, Rashford and Martial are absolutely lethal in transitions. You just can't catch them.

It's got to be said, do United win the game yesterday with Pogba in midfield? For me he doesn't replicate what Fred and McTominay did in midfield, maybe he might have been played number 10 (where Lingard was playing) if he had of played but it's becoming increasingly evident they might just be better off without him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Seems like Lingard has been going through personal problems with his moms health, which has meant he’s basically caring for his younger siblings.

Can’t be easy.

Just wish he let the club know sooner. Fans and even Solskjaer have been bashing him not knowing why his form has dipped so much.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Yeah, let's blame the player for not divulging emotional and private personal information on your schedule. How about treating people like decent human beings as starters?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, let's blame the player for not divulging emotional and private personal information on your schedule. How about treating people like decent human beings as starters?

This is a game where criticism is natural. This is normal in not only football but in life, if you were going through something tough in life and you weren't performing in your job and your boss is demanding more from you not knowing why there is an underperformance, you can't really be helped if you don't inform, especially in a sport of crude opinions like football. The club has been his support system since he was 7 years old, this is naturally who he goes to if something is wrong.

Lingard said himself that he regrets not telling the club sooner. The difference is shown not only in his attitude but on the pitch.

After explaining his situation to the United boss, the 26-year-old England international was asked to "play with a smile" and has recently started in victories over Tottenham and derby rivals Manchester City.

On Solskjaer's influence, Lingard added: "He has just told me that everything will be OK. Maybe I just needed someone to say that.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Think the average age of the United team today was 24. As long as they play that many youngsters, their performances will fluctuate. Long term it might work, will the fans have the patience for that?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

af745de34db7c7924d7efe9f6229c958.png

Top Bottom