• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merih Demiral

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Leicester would be cruel - that team they are building looks frightening - they could cement their place up top 4 for several years, if they keep on managing like this.
Might be a Soyuncu replacement.

Vantastico

This lad won't be sold by Juve. Not even for 70m. I'm not kidding. This kid is one of the hottest centre-back prospects around and has actually taken gametime away from Matthijs De Ligt, another youngster whom they actually brought in for exactly that amount (as opposed to just 20m for Demiral).

Demiral also managed to reach Euro 2020 with Turkey as one of their premier performers during qualifiers at just 21 years of age.

It is ludicrous to think that Juve would be open to selling him, much less for anything below most expensive defender of all time-level fees.

I mean, in what world would Juve consider getting rid in the winter after 6 months of him impressing? Especially for the figures being quoted in this thread. His value is almost certain to grow at the Euros as well.

Maybe if he scores a dozen own goals at the Euros, we might be able to swoop and get young Nemanja Vidic in. Until then, Shkodran till I die!

Seriously, let's focus our attention on non-pipedreams though because this thread being open is a legit #Madness.

GDeep™

League is very weak
This lad won't be sold by Juve. Not even for 70m. I'm not kidding. This kid is one of the hottest centre-back prospects around and has actually taken gametime away from Matthijs De Ligt, another youngster whom they actually brought in for exactly that amount (as opposed to just 20m for Demiral).

Demiral also managed to reach Euro 2020 with Turkey as one of their premier performers during qualifiers at just 21 years of age.

It is ludicrous to think that Juve would be open to selling him, much less for anything below most expensive defender of all time-level fees.

I mean, in what world would Juve consider getting rid in the winter after 6 months of him impressing? Especially for the figures being quoted in this thread. His value is almost certain to grow at the Euros as well.

Maybe if he scores a dozen own goals at the Euros, we might be able to swoop and get young Nemanja Vidic in. Until then, Shkodran till I die!

Seriously, let's focus our attention on non-pipedreams though because this thread being open is a legit #Madness.
Top post mate.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Where are Dortmund getting all this money from?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Сhellini is probably finished as a starter for Juve after an ACL injury anyway, so they are definitely not selling Demiral

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Think people are going a bit OTT with this guy. Was never mentioned before. Classic.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

I don’t think Leicester and Dortmund would both be bidding if they hadn’t been tipped off about his availability. If he’s realistic for them he should be realistic for us too. We just need to show the same energy for recruiting top defenders that we do for top forwards.

Top Bottom