• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dayot Upamecano

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Have you guys seen Koulibaly live? I've seen him twice, albeit vs Liverpool and Arsenal at that time. He was absolute crap.

Not that two matches means much but still, wonder whether people are getting carried away by the hype or that they really watch Serie A.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Have you guys seen Koulibaly live? I've seen him twice, albeit vs Liverpool and Arsenal at that time. He was absolute crap.

Not that two matches means much but still, wonder whether people are getting carried away by the hype or that they really watch Serie A.

Also, being convincing in serie A doesn't mean you can handle the Prem although his physical attributes suggest he wouldn't struggle

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Last I heard the Napoli owner was saying don’t bother coming for Koulibaly unless you’ve got over 100M to spend.

Issue for most clubs would be his age now. Can’t really invest such money in a guy pushing 30. Coming to England will need an adjustment period too.

Only thing I see for him is an Italian club doing one of those fruity player plus cash type swaps. Could end up at Inter or something like that.

Napoli should cash in this summer in my opinion, take 80mil or whatever for him, invest that in Serie A and it will get you a lot.

As strange as it sounds I dont think Napoli need an 80mil CB for what they achieve.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

At thw Napoli asking price i won't go anywhere near Koulibally that's why teams are hesitant to pay. I prefer we go after Konate Upamecano or even Dunk.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
This would be like Vardy leaving Leicester to join AC Milan this month.

An in form player, who is a key component to an over performing team isn't going to move to a struggling team in January.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Are smokescreens still a thing? Why else bother contacting a key player of the league leaders?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
My mate has been horn dogging over this guy for ages but honestly I don't see a special player in there. He looks decent but is he really better than Saliba/Holdini? Does anyone here watch him regularly and have a more informed opinion?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The #Arsenal has been behind Leipzig's French center, Dayot Upamecano (1998). Just contract in 2021, but the German club will sell its way out It seems obvious that Mikel Arteta urgently needs a central. We will see, gooners.

lufere7

Player:Martinelli
The #Arsenal has been behind Leipzig's French center, Dayot Upamecano (1998). Just contract in 2021, but the German club will sell its way out It seems obvious that Mikel Arteta urgently needs a central. We will see, gooners.
This part actually says that they will sell him at a high price even though his contract runs out in 2021.

Bloodbather

Established Member

RB Leipzig not selling Upamecano in January is a no-brainer. They are the league leaders in Bundesliga and advanced to the knock-out stages in the CL. Must be feeling good about their chances to go further, too.

The question has always been about whether we could get him in summer, imo. We might, if the players makes his intentions to not renew his contract known to the club. If he's willing to sign a new deal, no reason for them to sell, Konaté-Upamecano is a promising duo and RB Leipzig has high aspirations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom