• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merih Demiral

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Popped over to FoxesTalk to check out their thoughts.

Posters now genuinely consider us an inferior club, unable to offer CL football consistently.

Oh how far we have fallen.

Vantastico

:lol:

We could be as **** as we currently are for the next decade and we’d still be a more attractive proposition than them for players.
Not sure about that. You may be kidding but if we honestly suck for another decade, it'll be hard to persuade better players to join us instead of them.

I am extremely optimistic however that it won't get to that point, simply because of Mikel Arteta. If we back him financially, I can't imagine him not performing well. I think he is destined to bring us back to glory days of Champions League football, before winning the treble at Barça. I really do believe that.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Not sure about that. You may be kidding but if we honestly suck for another decade, it'll be hard to persuade better players to join us instead of them.

I am extremely optimistic however that it won't get to that point, simply because of Mikel Arteta. If we back him financially, I can't imagine him not performing well. I think he is destined to bring us back to glory days of Champions League football, before winning the treble at Barça. I really do believe that.
if he turns out to be that good, he'll be managing that Barca team

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Leicester City Football Club - 1,5M Twitter followers
Mohamed Elneny - 4,2M Twitter followers

Even Elneny is bigger than Leicester City

If Mustafi is anywhere near 1 million the Leicester might as well call it a day.

StefanB

Would rather one Konaté, Tah or Upamencano than Demiral. Generally not a fan of players from Serie A. Especially not defenders as the pace in Italy makes it that much harder to transition to the EPL.

TornadoTed

Established Member
What has happened to Bencovic at Leicester?

He signed the same day as Soyuncu I think and was just as highly rated. He had a decent loan at Celtic under Rogers and my friend who is a Leicester fan thought that he was the one who would replace Maguire. He thought Soyuncu looked poor in a couple of U23 games he watched.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Leicester City Football Club - 1,5M Twitter followers
Mohamed Elneny - 4,2M Twitter followers

Even Elneny is bigger than Leicester City
Silly from Rodgers to reject our interest, Leicester will be raided this summer and those numbers speak for itself. :lol:

Brendan has said no-one leaves in January (Or at least no-one we are not willing to let go, whatever that means)
Benkovic is injury prone unfortunately, played well yesterday in the cup, looked good, then got injured. :(
Old man Wes (Morgan) also got injured yesterday, so we my need two new CBs.
This guy seems the target, and as Juve want Ricardo in the Summer, there may be a deal to be struck.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Brendan has said no-one leaves in January (Or at least no-one we are not willing to let go, whatever that means)
Benkovic is injury prone unfortunately, played well yesterday in the cup, looked good, then got injured. :(
Old man Wes (Morgan) also got injured yesterday, so we my need two new CBs.
This guy seems the target, and as Juve want Ricardo in the Summer, there may be a deal to be struck.
Think you lot will end up with Rugani instead.

Top Bottom