• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Van Persie was spot on, imagine smirking in an interview after your side were totally outplayed and lost a match against your rivals as if it didn't really matter. The players see this, Ole doesn't come across as someone who commands respect. It was also the smile of someone who knows his job is completely safe and has so little pressure, every other United manager since Fergie was sacked despite having better results. Even Moyes was doing better if you look at it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Van Persie was spot on, imagine smirking in an interview after your side were totally outplayed and lost a match against your rivals as if it didn't really matter. The players see this, Ole doesn't come across as someone who commands respect. It was also the smile of someone who knows his job is completely safe and has so little pressure, every other United manager since Fergie was sacked despite having better results. Even Moyes was doing better if you look at it.

This was my absolute biggest worry with Mikel. I was a touch worried when Auba's brother said that on instagram and then reports senior players weren't happy with the appointment, media bollocks I know but looking at our lot it wouldn't of surprised me.

We then drew to Bournemouth and lost to Chelsea after a really encouraging performance the players could easily of lost interest again but Mikel has seriously commanded the respect of some big stars.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
This was my absolute biggest worry with Mikel. I was a touch worried when Auba's brother said that on instagram and then reports senior players weren't happy with the appointment, media bollocks I know but looking at our lot it wouldn't of surprised me.

We then drew to Bournemouth and lost to Chelsea after a really encouraging performance the players could easily of lost interest again but Mikel has seriously commanded the respect of some big stars.

Why?

If you knew Arteta as a player you would never worry for that.

Auba's brother is a bum. Nobody cares what he thinks except some attention seekers on twitter.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Why?

If you knew Arteta as a player you would never worry for that.

Auba's brother is a bum. Nobody cares what he thinks except some attention seekers on twitter.

We have some absolute clowns in this group though, doesn't matter what Arteta was like as a player it's more his reputation as a manager which was non.

He's handled it incredibly.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
We have some absolute clowns in this group though, doesn't matter what Arteta was like as a player it's more his reputation as a manager which was non.

He's handled it incredibly.

Don't think they're such clowns. Arteta's here for the long run, if you're not with him, you're out in the summer.

Think the debate around Arteta is escalating a bit too quickly. We're setting him up for failure.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Remember what Santi told Arteta in an interview in his first season?
"Here at Arsenal you’re a real leader. When I arrived, I was a little surprised at the level of respect that you have in the dressing-room. But when I saw you with the group and on the pitch it’s obvious that almost all consider you the Captain. You are a leader. I’m no good at that, nobody would listen to me! But when you talk they listen."

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Don't think they're such clowns. Arteta's here for the long run, if you're not with him, you're out in the summer.

Think the debate around Arteta is escalating a bit too quickly. We're setting him up for failure.

Guys like Aubameyang, Özil, Lacazette and Xhaka all have big personalities and looked like they couldn't give a sh*t about Arsenal anymore and I thought it would take a top top manager to change that.

I'm not over hyping Arteta but the way he handled the Xhaka situation was ideal and he's clearly got the players back on board.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

But that's with guys he's playing with right and known for a while? These guys bar 3 of them don't know him and have no reason really to respect him. It's why I'm saying im surprised how much they seem to do.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
But that's with guys he's playing with right and known for a while? These guys bar 3 of them don't know him and have no reason really to respect him. It's why I'm saying im surprised how much they seem to do.
Yeah, there were some reports that they were sceptical initially but his training sessions on the Sunday and Monday before Bournemouth reassured them that he was the real deal. Plus his relatively recent experience as a player and being able to speak 6 languages should help him connect with the squad.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, there were some reports that they were sceptical initially but his training sessions on the Sunday and Monday before Bournemouth reassured them that he was the real deal. Plus his relatively recent experience as a player and being able to speak 6 languages should help him connect with the squad.

I'm really not sure how he's connected as well as he has in such little time. Must be his eyes or something. Let's hope it continues or I'll be wanting Ancelotti back.

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom