• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Boateng

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
My question is, Arteta is having a word about this? Or it is the useless board being cheap?

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
My question is, Arteta is having a word about this? Or it is the useless board being cheap?

Nothing to do with being cheap is it? We have three fit CBs and Mustafi who is a useless ****cunt. If they need a short term solution until the summer they won’t get better than this. The alternative is Mustafi playing.

yorch44

Nothing to do with being cheap is it? We have three fit CBs and Mustafi who is a useless ********. If they need a short term solution until the summer they won’t get better than this. The alternative is Mustafi playing.
I don’t think it is the best option. I can’t believe our team cannot do it better. Leicester, Dortmund, Juve, or some Spanish and German teams can scout and get good young players and now we don’t and it’s supposed this is best we can get?

who are we going to get in summer? Upamecano is a dream... he will have much better offers in summer from teams with CL

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don’t think it is the best option. I can’t believe our team cannot do it better. Leicester, Dortmund, Juve, or some Spanish and German teams can scout and get good young players and now we don’t and it’s supposed this is best we can get?

who are we going to get in summer? Upamecano is a dream... he will have much better offers in summer from teams with CL

I don’t know who we will sign in the summer, but we sure as **** aren’t signing anyone worth investing a decent amount in during this window. January is mostly teams running around for scraps and signing castoffs as bandaid fixes.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hearing there is real heat on this one, probably the most likely transfer to happen, according to my source.

yorch44

I don’t know who we will sign in the summer, but we sure as **** aren’t signing anyone worth investing a decent amount in during this window. January is mostly teams running around for scraps and signing castoffs as bandaid fixes.
I think January is a good moment for low profile but good players. Or even looking in teams with problems like Napoli. Or teams performing well but with no so much money in Spain or Germany, for example.

StefanB

He was such a beast. Fantastic on the ball, strong, quick and a leader.

After getting quite injuryprone and then getting humiliated by Messi he's been poor.

Would be a bad signing unless we plan on having the ball 90% of the time and having him as a deep playmaker alongside Luiz :lol:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I don't go along with good players being unavailable in Jan, if we offer the right money they will be available. Its up to the BoD to decide if they want to try and win the EL and qualify for the CL, or do they want to fall further down the list of desirable clubs and make life harder for us in the summer!

Bid £50m for Upamecano and go up if required.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I dont think there's any truth to this. Jus rumoura being created because we need a CB. Any CB even remotely available now will be linked to Arsenal.

Morning_woody

Boateng is almost "over the hill" but I'd take him on a 2 year contract for 10 mil any time.
Sure, he's not in his prime anymore but don't underestimate the experience this guy has plus he could teach our younger defenders a thing or two.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What’s the need for a CB now anyway? We have Sok, Luiz, Mustafi and Holding.

Why not struggle till the summer and sort it out then.

Would you be happy with Saliba learning from Luiz, as our starting pair next season?

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
What’s the need for a CB now anyway? We have Sok, Luiz, Mustafi and Holding.

Why not struggle till the summer and sort it out then.
yep pretty much this, struggle till the end of the season with what we have and then go all out for the targets we really want in the summer.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Would you be happy with Saliba learning from Luiz, as our starting pair next season?
If Arteta feels Luiz has another good season in him, I’ll support that.

Ideally we sign someone who can eventually phase out Luiz and Sok next season and go alongside Saliba. Sok or Luiz will start next season alongside Saliba.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Have people given up on Holding?
I think Saliba goes straight into the first XI when he arrives next season but I can see Holding partnering him if he stays fit

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable
If Arteta feels Luiz has another good season in him, I’ll support that.

Ideally we sign someone who can eventually phase out Luiz and Sok next season and go alongside Saliba. Sok or Luiz will start next season alongside Saliba.
I remember reading somewhere that Sok's contract expires this summer. Anyone know if it's true?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom