• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup 19/20

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Did the commentator say Ancelotti's eyebrow is on scaffolding? :lol::lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Someone needs to beat Liverpool at Anfield.

Was in Pool for work almost a year ago and the whole city genuinely believe that they’ll never lose a game there.

Having that sort of belief in your team makes me sick.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

Was in Pool for work almost a year ago and the whole city genuinely believe that they’ll never lose a game there.

Anfield and Camp Nou must be the toughest away grounds atm.You always feel that teams can get something on Bernabeu, Allianz Arena or Etihad.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

Klopp has really found the most deluded and gullible creatures in football and turned it into an army. He could overtake the world with 300 scousers.

Top Bottom