• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
Such a lazy argument. Just because some players are now performing well, doesnt mean everyone will automatically be better and more valuable.

I'd take €15m for Mkhi. Get a long term understudy for Özil instead.

It's true, £80m for Maguire! £70m for Mortata, after scoing a few decent goals in the champions league. We got £25m for Nasri off the back of his 3 month purple patch in the last year of his contract.

Performances dictate price, up the performance level up the price, it's not rocket science.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
It's true, £80m for Maguire! £70m for Mortata, after scoing a few decent goals in the champions league. We got £25m for Nasri off the back of his 3 month purple patch in the last year of his contract.

Performances dictate price, up the performance level up the price, it's not rocket science.
Nasri was always great.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I'm not debating that, I'm debating applying what happens to a handful of players will automatically happen to others. See it on the forum all the time: 'player X was performing poorly in that league but become good, therefore player Y will as well' etc.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Had his moments here but you could never shake the feeling he wasn't suited to the league. Would be good if he can get a permanent move sorted this month so he knows where he stands.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Same here. We have no use for him if he comes back from loan and he’s on big wages. Anything we get is good. And it might help us get a CB in.

I'm just worried about scaring Roma off, Italian clubs are known for being skanks, I dont know how he has done in Rome, I frankly dont care I just want his wages and him gone, if Roma were too offer £0 I'd hold off and then accept last minute if that was the only offer.

I really hate seeing Mkhitaryan in an Arsenal shirt :lol:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
That 10m bid was probably in installments. We were right to tell them to do one. Mkhi is still a 30m player. Due to various factors 15m is fair.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

That 10m bid was probably in installments. We were right to tell them to do one. Mkhi is still a 30m player. Due to various factors 15m is fair.
31 in two weeks and is a brutal player. Transfermarkt has him at 22.5m, I would definitely take 15 and with his wage considering, 10m isn't as laughable as we all thought on face value.

Balboa

31 in two weeks and is a brutal player. Transfermarkt has him at 22.5m, I would definitely take 15 and with his wage considering, 10m isn't as laughable as we all thought on face value.

£10 might not even have got his entire wage of Arsenal's books. I can't see many clubs paying him what Arsenal do.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

£10 might not even have got his entire wage of Arsenal's books. I can't see many clubs paying him what Arsenal do.
He can't expect his next contract to be paying him what it does now, I would assume his next contract is more important in term rather than dollars.

10m isn't subtracted by his wages unless we subsidize which the rumour had no mention of. We'd receive a 10m fee and clear his entire wage off the bill for one year remaining which was rumoured to be on 180k p/w ~ 9.36m.

zilfy

I'm surprised no German clubs are interested. I know it was a few years ago now but they know better than anyone the high level he is capable of playing at

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
He can't expect his next contract to be paying him what it does now, I would assume his next contract is more important in term rather than dollars.

10m isn't subtracted by his wages unless we subsidize which the rumour had no mention of. We'd receive a 10m fee and clear his entire wage off the bill for one year remaining which was rumoured to be on 180k p/w ~ 9.36m.

We cant be subsidizing his wages, that is why I would accept the 10mil, I'd want his wages gone.

Hopefully we can achieve a higher fee and wages off the books, but I just really want him 100% gone from this club, partly as he still serves as a memory of that Sanchez saga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom