• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jerome Boateng

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would you be happy with Saliba learning from Luiz, as our starting pair next season?
He was a beast against ManU... even leading, cheering the crowd. Luiz at his best. I have seen changes at defense being more proactive anticipating the play breaking balls before it reaches the strikers. Even Socratis did well

pacstud

This would be ideal signing. Cheap veteran to help bridge the defense moving forward. Not needed for many starts.

"Cheap" is an operative word.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
He was a beast against ManU... even leading, cheering the crowd. Luiz at his best. I have seen changes at defense being more proactive anticipating the play breaking balls before it reaches the strikers. Even Socratis did well

He was my MotM because of the leadership he showed, I'd be more than happy with him as Captain if he plays like that. I liked his interview after too, he made it clear that he was on board with how Arteta wanted to play.

Steps

Always rated him. He is obviously past his prime, but would do a job when we need it. Could also be useful in helping with younger defenders based on his experience.

GDeep™

League is very weak
And why are you so fast writing off Luiz?
I’m not? Looked poor for Chelsea recently and been horrendous for us until Arteta.

He’s talking like a leader now, backing Arteta, saying how much he loves and enjoys working under him, none of this under Emery.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I’m not? Looked poor for Chelsea recently and been horrendous for us until Arteta.

He’s talking like a leader now, backing Arteta, saying how much he loves and enjoys working under him, none of this under Emery.

So what was the point of your comment above. Or did you mean that we don't need Boa cuz we have two aging defenders? In that case i read you wrong and apologize

GDeep™

League is very weak
So what was the point of your comment above. Or did you mean that we don't need Boa cuz we have two aging defenders? In that case i read you wrong and apologize
Yeah, we signed Kos because of his experience and potential influence, same for Luiz, and now we’re making the same argument for Boateng.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

So maybe Arteta would get the best out of Boateng, who stands far above either Luiz or Sokratis among the top center backs of the past decade.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would taking Boateng on loan (which is what Arsenal is reportedly pushing for) or even taking him permanently for a nominal fee prevent the club from signing someone in the summer?
Last I heard, a 12M fee was mentioned. You would think Boateng on a multiple year contract alongside Luiz, Sokratis, Holding, Saliba etc prevents new CB.

I’m not even factoring in Mustafi and Chambers.

pacstud

Last I heard, a 12M fee was mentioned. You would think Boateng on a multiple year contract alongside Luiz, Sokratis, Holding, Saliba etc prevents new CB.

I’m not even factoring in Mustafi and Chambers.
Sign them all. God will recognize his own.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom