• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
@yousif_arsenal has no excuses for Holding because he isn't a vegan.

We really should be patient with Holding and Bellerin, the same with Chambers. It needs so much time and hard work after these injuries, you don't even know if they come back to their best one day.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The 2nd half was impressive we totally stopped Leeds movement pressing and everything they were doing at 1st half

I think it was more them running out of steam Yousif. That brought us back into this game.

I dont think we would have coped had they played the same way as in the first half.

The good news is that we weathered the storm, with a bit of luck and sticking to our principles.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I think it was more them running out of steam Yousif.

I dont think we would have coped had they played the same way as in the first half.

A combination of us upping the tempo and then tiring out. A feature under Arteta so far is the change of intensity in halves. We’re not fit enough to maintain a constant press for 90 minutes yet sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom