• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup: Third Round| Arsenal vs Leeds United | Monday 6th January | KO: 19:56 | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steps

Really happy to see how we came out that second half. Under Emery we would have kept plodding along and eventually, Leeds would have broken through. Arteta, my manager.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Nelson saying that we didn’t respect what Arteta told us about Leeds and that he gave them the hairdryer treatment at half time.

They listened to him and they won the game. That’s going to build the trust and respect they have for him.

Man I love that post-match stuff so much since Arteta joined.

zilfy

I wouldn't read too much into that first half catastrophe.

During a school cross country run I was super impressed my a mate who was miles in front of everybody, absolutely smashing it.
About 20 mins later when I passed him he was keeled over vomiting his guts out. He didnt pace himself, and neither did Leeds

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Fvck you very much to the commentators who were fricking filth, 1-0 'til the end makes the win all the more sweeter as the last flickers of hope lingered on to the end.

Troller got trolled
Danny Murphy popped a vein everytime Xhaka 'got away' with another foul and each time Guendouzi dropped to the floor.

You love to see it.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Run the risk of getting another warning here, or a ban, but I have to admit if I saw Danny Murphy being attacked in the street, I wouldn't intervene. I don't condone him being battered, but I'm ashamed to say I'd probably be too scared to help him.
Can’t wait till your back on your main. @razörist ’s head is gonna spin when he finds out.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
Really happy to see how we came out that second half. Under Emery we would have kept plodding along and eventually, Leeds would have broken through. Arteta, my manager.
Emery would've gone in at half time and told everyone that we have played well and that we have Leeds just where we want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom